• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

The coolest of the month

• Thread starter superalexandre9
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Goal of games:
We give two points a day for people of our choice. Either a point for two members or two points for one member.

Rules:

- Do not post " 2 points to those who vote for me." This will not be counted. Moreover, this is the coolest of the month , if you do this , you are not necessarily appreciated ... So to do this prohibition. It is also forbidden to vote for yourself.
- You can post once a day , with positive points! No negative points !
- You have to vote for someone who is on the forum.
- Five points will be removed disruptive or who cause conflicts on the game.
- Nicknames must be noted explicitly or nicknames with easy to recognize in order to be valid. If the nickname has nothing to do with the real name thank you to put the real nickname between brackets.
- The spam will not be tolerated on this topic , think of those who count the points.
- The points will be counted every month. After each month , all points fall to 0. If you are the coolest of the month, you can put +3, instead of +2. I 'll update the rankings each month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+1 Alexander1972
+1 Miyareva

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

It doesn't say I can't vote for myself, soooo.... +2 for me? :p
Otherwise;
+1 goryn
+1 elvyanix

DeletedUser778

+1 Amorya for alway writing in purple
+1 Katwijk for the new game explaining signature

DeletedUser252

+1 for Denali for being such a good neigbour
+ 1 for superalexander for creating this new game

DeletedUser

well thank you Lord Jirre :oops:
+2 Marindor is my todays vote:cool: ( cos i need to start from the begining ;) )

DeletedUser338

another +1 for Elvyanix because she's such a great neighbor :p
and +1 for Katzenprinz