• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Buried City

Alcaro

First ever evolving building with 5 animations instead of 10 (changes each 2 levels).
Talk about budget...
I'm worried about new Phoenix lol. Hope they pay artist enough for it to have feathers and wings.

you mean like this??? :D:p:D:D

featherless chicken.jpg

DeletedUser3726

First ever evolving building with 5 animations instead of 10 (changes each 2 levels).
Talk about budget...
I'm worried about new Phoenix lol. Hope they pay artist enough for it to have feathers and wings.
Tbf, this whole event feels a bit like a backyard wedding. The spot prizes you dig up whilst searching for Amuni Knowledge are really low value (winning a single enchantment, 5AWKP, 5 troops, 5 shards etc). I used 1260 EC to buy 3 x 420 tool packs in each city to play the board and got 53 and 55 Amuni Knowledge. Each city won a single daily prize. To get all artifacts you'll need to spend about 6k in event currency.

TomatoeHu

I only want orcs if they also win me sentients from having a Pyramid.... Witch hut doesn't pay out either, it would be nice if the orcs worked with the Pyramid bonuses in all event buildings

Enevhar Aldarion

I only want orcs if they also win me sentients from having a Pyramid.... Witch hut doesn't pay out either, it would be nice if the orcs worked with the Pyramid bonuses in all event buildings

Orcs from Witch Hut are not primary goods, which is why the Pyramid does not affect it, but with only one production from the new building, it should make sentients too when set for orcs. But we will have to see if Inno coded it correctly.

Ursus Major

Really, I don't find this building interesting at all, I will not spend diamonds on that. The time boost might be more interesting if there were much much higher.

Enevhar Aldarion

It looks like this event is bringing back the individual ships from the Air Traders event as daily prizes, not the set buildings, but the other ones. I did some rerolling today and so far have seen the Amuni Ship and the Woodelven Ship. I hope to see the Orc Ship soon.

Lovec Krys

@Bor de Wolf 1965 I don't think we are rushing. Sometimes i have to wait for several days until new Tournament/Spire starts, to complete some encounter quests (thx. to the 120h+ scouts and frequency of events, the events' quests are asking for way more encounters than can be scouted, so waiting several days for map encounter alternatives is the only option) and usualy catch up on current daily quest in the second/third week of event.

CrazyWizard

@Bor de Wolf 1965 I don't think we are rushing. Sometimes i have to wait for several days until new Tournament/Spire starts, to complete some encounter quests (thx. to the 120h+ scouts and frequency of events, the events' quests are asking for way more encounters than can be scouted, so waiting several days for map encounter alternatives is the only option) and usualy catch up on current daily quest in the second/third week of event.
Then pre prep some 9h productions, you see them every event, so before it starts you can already prep some in advance

Lovec Krys

@CrazyWizard Of course i have them. 9h productions are not the quests slowing me (if there is not too much of them or i'm not in the middle of the chapter with almost no free space).