• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Buried City

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for our Buried City event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

filiander

Can it be, that there is someting wrong?
Game us freezing after a few minutes at browser, FF, Windows10

But aapart of that, I really like the donkeys near the city.
The pictures during loading the different pages are great, too
And the evo you get is in chapter 18 or 19 a great building, I think.

Last edited:

Unicorn88

New event :3
Love events.
If you want to add donkeys (app Android) there are still Halloween bat bags pictures...

Lovec Krys

Not if your only goal is to get the KPs. Now that evos are teleportable, you can put them in inventory and pull any of them out when needed (unless of course you have all your wonders maxed, but even then you can pull out those giving instants).

Skillpowers

IMO 4KP as switchable production item at level 10 for the "Echoos of the forgotten" feels a bit under rated.
other buildings have 3 kp every 24 hrs , and you can still only have 1 option its thesame as triumph of the tides. its a nice 4 extra kp per day for techs/wonders

Jackluyt

'The Buried City' questline event just started in Beta Server.
All the event information, prizes, screenshots and more will be added to this file:
https://tinyurl.com/2p8jz55m
You are welcome to share this link with friends and fellowships who do not play on Beta.

This file does not require Facebook and will open on a normal PC.

273149329_10220479121428692_627565443340470053_n.jpg

273146824_10220479258072108_8714178700280673215_n.jpg

Values are for a player in chapter XII Elementals - more details to follow!

273147787_10220479196590571_4556362566017903433_n.jpg

DeletedUser3726

other buildings have 3 kp every 24 hrs , and you can still only have 1 option its thesame as triumph of the tides. its a nice 4 extra kp per day for techs/wonders

Given the amount of effort you have to put in to evolve the building to get the 4kp it's stingy as an only reward IMO. Most other building give the kp in addition to goods/mana/troops etc

DeletedUser3726

'The Buried City' questline event just started in Beta Server.
All the event information, prizes, screenshots and more will be added to this file:
https://tinyurl.com/2p8jz55m
You are welcome to share this link with friends and fellowships who do not play on Beta.

Jack, you might want to remind/inform players that CC are no longer counted at enchantments for quests in this latest event even though they still are on the current live world event.

Alcaro

AAARRFGHHH! Does Inno ever listen...The hourly pick items(in this event Provisions) are TOO SMALL and in DULL and INSIGNIFICANT colours..

When you guys create an Event - ASK yourselves the ONE question...CAN MY GRANNY SEE THESE pickup ITEMS EASILY ??? ;-)
Those from browser are a bit more colorful but so tiny and again blue on blue-ish snow!!!!
donkey_1.jpg

Those from App are less visible, colors are indeed dull and they are actually minuscule. (The image was zoomed at max and cut from the picture of my previous post).
donkey_App.jpg

DeletedUser3726

@Marindor
Can we get the quests to collect enchantment spells changed to include CC? So 'Collect enchantment spells and/or CC' please? I'm having to empty out my production queue in the MA and reload it with spells I don't normally craft resulting in a lot of wasted resources and time. I normally craft CC non stop but can't do that when the MA is busy making other spells.

TomBrady

AAARRFGHHH! Does Inno ever listen...The hourly pick items(in this event Provisions) are TOO SMALL and in DULL and INSIGNIFICANT colours..

When you guys create an Event - ASK yourselves the ONE question...CAN MY GRANNY SEE THESE pickup ITEMS EASILY ??? ;-)

If the icons themselves were placed ALWAYS on a disc with 8 octants alternating RED and YELLOW (or Magenta or Cyan) then they would always be easily visible.

Jackluyt

Can anyone confirm what the evolving building gives in chapter 19?
I need a screenshot of level 10 please.