• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered The boost of the relics is he limited?

DeletedUser1231

When I ended the tournament on Saturday evening my number of relics silk passed in 504 and it was marked that the next upgrade would be in 8 relics.
I said to myself great the continuous boost above 700 %
And today when I look in my at main hall he indicates me that I arrived at the maximum level.:(

My question is simple, the boost of the relics is limited to 700 %?
because if it is case quickly all the players of the era of the fairies going to be in 700 % of boost and the main interest of the tournament does not exist any more.

DeletedUser

You are correct, limit is indeed 700%. o_O You can get a little extra if you have the Mountain Halls AW.

DeletedUser1231

jasper thank you .
this is very bad news .
I can not see any interest to do the maximum in tournaments now .
I wonder when even the question of why it was marked for a day that the next upgrade will be 512 relics

DeletedUser

You probably had to reload first to get the correct number (it's a known bug), as far as I know 512 relics = 700%.

DeletedUser1231

I just won there 8 others on a province and one by motivating a neighbor. I am 513 relics my boost is always 700 % and if I understood well it will stay like that for years.

DeletedUser

Hopefully not. I expect that the limit will rise in the future else it's just like you said: what's the use of the tournaments ? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1596

A friend has just reached a bonus cap of 700% and I'm about to. Not only it will greatly reduce the benefit of tournaments, but it will also make the Mountain Halls wonder absolutely pointless.

There are two things, that drive our progress in game: army and goods (relics). Army production is capped with the speed of barracks and now the goods production is capped with maximum relics bonus.

Inno guys, please, make those caps go away. It's ok if further progress is painfully slow and expensive. Reaching a limit in endless game is like a little "game over".

DeletedUser283

that's fine, thanks, but why does this game have caps everywhere ?
coins, supplies, and now boost from relics;
what are we supposed to do once we have reached the cap ?
I know that we can (sometimes, i.e. when we have the opportunity to do so) spend boosted relics on AW upgrades, but what will we do with all the relics won during tournaments ?
do we have to stay content with only tournament points, KPs and rune shards, or do we have to just stop participating in the tournaments ?
what do devs want ?

DeletedUser1596

How about an ancient wonder.. some kind of great silo, that would significantly rise the bonus cap of relics and slightly increase storage capacity of the town hall? Let it be huge and expensive to upgrade.