• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Amuni

Brummbaer

Hi friends, can anyone help me?

I was asked about: grave goods and traps.
Is it required to buy this two Diamond cost buildings (Trap Maker and Goldsmith) to continue the game?
Or is there an other possibility to gain the resources.

Thanks for you support

Dony

King of Bugs
Hi friends, can anyone help me?

I was asked about: grave goods and traps.
Is it required to buy this two Diamond cost buildings (Trap Maker and Goldsmith) to continue the game?
Or is there an other possibility to gain the resources.

Thanks for you support
you miss some requirements to buy it normaly, thats why it shows diamonds for you, most likely you dont have t5, tooltip will tell you

Brummbaer

That means: If you do not have Diamonds :diamond: you can not continue the game :(

Do we gain these Diamonds during the questline or do we have to buy these?

********************************************************************************************
With other words: If we have to buy Diamonds to continue the game, it is no longer "Free to play" and we have to decide buy diamonds to continue or END of Game

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm a bit confused, maybe someone could help me?

In the tech tree, we have 2 technologies for residences and for workshops. But according to the Wiki we have only 2 upgrades for residences and for workshops.
Does that mean that we can only upgrade residence and workshop to lvl 30 after the first technology, and will not be able to upgrade to lvl 31 until we've researched the tech in the end of the tree?

Last edited by a moderator:

iDavis

Finally they made this step, players used to swiftly build both 2 levels and graphics of the 1st upgrade was missing in most cities.

Jaxom

Maybe something like this, because we can build just 1 Temple of Veneration, 1 Temple of Sustainability and 3 Palm Gardens

By285fa.png

Usually 1 or 2 weeks later than beta
But realize that you absolutely WILL need to have a level 4 Temple of Dunes. You will need the storage capacity to hold the grave goods and traps just for doing the late chapter research. You should always put the upgraded size into your city plans.

I sure hope that they wait longer to put this live. I need to see how it goes here before I gut my live cities to try this. The lack of non-premium expansions is going wreck this game.

DeletedUser

Yes, 1 lvl per each tech

Finally they made this step, players used to swiftly build both 2 levels and graphics of the 1st upgrade was missing in most cities.

How are we supposed to upgrade the T4 factories?
I can't build more houses, because no room.
I can't place more culture+population buildings, because no room. I was hoping to get ride of a couple of those, but no chance of that now.
I'm getting the rather depressing feeling that the fun for this chapter begins, after you completely finish the tech tree. During the research it's going to be a frustrating struggle.

Deleted User - 60107

Just had a longer look at the tech tree for the new chapter, and noticed that the devs seem to have forgotten about Coins and Supplies when setting the costs of techs. There's one tech that costs Coins, one tech that costs Supplies, and... that's it. The rest all cost goods - T3, T4 and/or T5, depending on tech. There's also just 7 techs that cost Mana, and no tech costs Seeds.

Heymrdiedier

Just had a longer look at the tech tree for the new chapter, and noticed that the devs seem to have forgotten about Coins and Supplies when setting the costs of techs. There's one tech that costs Coins, one tech that costs Supplies, and... that's it. The rest all cost goods - T3, T4 and/or T5, depending on tech. There's also just 7 techs that cost Mana, and no tech costs Seeds.
im not sure about your feedback here, is this now positive or negative?
For me personally all the thing you listed are positive.... :)

CrazyWizard

Does anyone already have a clue about the "advised" amount of race buildings?

Without it there is no way I could plan ahead

Jaxom

If you look at the productions buildings Goldsmiths consume gold and seeds, Trap Makers consume supplies and mana. So these are still critical, just not in the research.
I hope Dony is right about the 8 gold/4 traps. I am using Architect to plan things based on this. If a mandatory task requires more than this I will get really "aggravated". I really don't like those tasks that require you to build your city a certain way.

Deleted User - 60152

Came up with a layout that allows me to have the 8/4 (think I put them in backwards this - but the space is the same) that will be required. Losing both of my set building sets to create the space to move stuff.

City is going to be very ugly until I can tear down this mess. Also will have to wait until the end of the chapter to upgrade workshops or I lose needed space. No I'm not giving up my AWs :)

http://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/8c66f7a6749f4eed8087c45b1a9ee512/

Jaxom

Came up with a layout that allows me to have the 8/4 (think I put them in backwards this - but the space is the same) that will be required. Losing both of my set building sets to create the space to move stuff.

City is going to be very ugly until I can tear down this mess. Also will have to wait until the end of the chapter to upgrade workshops or I lose needed space. No I'm not giving up my AWs :)

http://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/8c66f7a6749f4eed8087c45b1a9ee512/
Of course you are assuming that there is not a mandatory task to upgrade 5 of your workshops as there was in Elementals! Exactly why I hate that type of quest and think they are unfair. My layout has 5 workshops updated - just in case they throw that at us again.

I am now sitting on the task to update 10 residences. I guess they think they are being nice to us by giving us something to do while we complete research to get to T5 boost. I am very much looking forward to seeing the task list as the diamond players reveal it.