• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Amuni

Jackluyt

One of my players asked a question I cannot answer - does anyone know?
Will we still need Sentient Goods Tier IV from the last chapter in future?

Karvest

Screenshots of buildings looks too bad on your site. should look like
A_Gr8_Large2_1_Animated.1531152113.png

DeletedUser1767

Did anyone else have to watch the video twice because the first time they were too mesmerised by Packa's beautiful felinity? I only took in about forty percent of it the first time because my brain got stuck on CAT!!!!!!!!

I'm really intrigued by how distribution seems to be one of the themes of this chapter -- the distribution of settlement buildings throughout the city, the two different Residence techs and multiple temple techs in the tree. Also there will be cats walking my streets and this is everything I never knew I wanted.

Dony

King of Bugs
Will we still need Sentient Goods Tier IV from the last chapter in future?
the question is not if we will need sentient goods t4 in the future, but if we will need classic goods in the future because everything we be replaced with sentient goods

Loki Blue

Did anyone else have to watch the video twice because the first time they were too mesmerised by Packa's beautiful felinity? I only took in about forty percent of it the first time because my brain got stuck on CAT!!!!!!!!

The same thing happens to me whenever I sneak into Freyja's hall. I always get caught. :p Flat on my back, in front of the fireplace, covered in cat hair and at least 13 cats. But I can't complain.

These beauties are Maine Coon cats, relatives of the Norwegian Forest Cat. Thor brought Freyja a couple of them several years ago, and now every time we visit Midgard, we're Oath-bound to bring her back at least one.

n9ehl-ld3.JPG
34xy5-ld12.JPG
s3mo2-ld10.JPG

Photos taken by Robert Sijka

Also there will be cats walking my streets and this is everything I never knew I wanted.

Never visit Ásgard.

But it worked out much better than the time I brought a rabbit back to Balder...:oops:

cat-island-800-1.jpg

At any rate...this chapter gives me even more incentive to push through Orcs & Goblins. :D

DeletedUser1767

@Loki Blue -- They're so majestic and also fluffy. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I support Freyja's life choices.

You're right, though, I should never visit Ásgard: I'm horribly allergic to cats. It's very unfortunate. (Or fortunate? It might be the only reason I haven't yet been dragooned into the ranks of Bastet's vassals, given that this hasn't happened yet even though I'm clearly an easy mark. If someone came up to me and informed me that I was now a sworn vassal to the cat-goddess, I think my response would just be 'Awesome.' Rather like for this chapter...)

Jixel

@Ritsel not for now. The current cap isn't raised with this chapter. What the future will bring, we'll have to wait and see :)
Can you please please please take some feedback to the developers that the province expansion limit really needs to be raised with this chapter on the live servers ? All four of my worlds are likely to hit 457 provinces during this guest race, and I'm sure there are hundreds of other players in the same situation.