• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Amuni

Alcaro

So happy that the new guest race arrived! I was concerned :( about my ex-Elemental fellows that will be bored and play less. Not the case anymore! :) <3

DeletedUser2478

Bigger map hell yeah.
But are there new province expansions or tech tree expansions? Or is the map just for the dia players to buy some extra land expansions.
Greetz

DeletedUser

How are the new types of Sentient Goods, Obsidian, Arcane Ink, and Royal Velvet related to the T2 goods ?

Nothing on Wiki yet about new guest race, Inno had months to prepare Wiki also. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

How are the new types of Sentient Goods, Obsidian, Arcane Ink, and Royal Velvet related to the T2 goods ?

Nothing on Wiki yet about new guest race, Inno had months to prepare Wiki also. :(
Inno only prepares for live release, beta has always been suprise changes since the introduction of daily updates :)
The assest for mobile also work like that, they usually arent available yet when its on beta, but they should be when something hits live server

DeletedUser

Sounds wonderfully complicated trying to fit everything together :D
I really do hope the max on province-expansions will also be set higher. Otherwise I will have no options to fill the new gridline :(

One other question:
The Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood (pictured above on the left) increases the duration of the Ensorcelled Endowment spell and will increase the Mana production of buildings that have received Neighborly Help.

Does this AW also come with active neighbours?
I'm still residing in the Land of the Dead on live, and just received word that nothing will be done about that :(

Heymrdiedier

Does this AW also come with active neighbours?
I'm still residing in the Land of the Dead on live, and just received word that nothing will be done about that :(

wouldn't an active fellowship be enough? From what i understand from lighthouse rebalancing, giving 20 neighbourly helps is more then most people do anyway. So then you shouldnt be getting more then 20 either which is what would you could demand from your FS

DeletedUser

wouldn't an active fellowship be enough? From what i understand from lighthouse rebalancing, giving 20 neighbourly helps is more then most people do anyway. So then you shouldnt be getting more then 20 either which is what would you could demand from your FS

Our Fellowship is fairly new, and has only 13 members. Still the best FS, so I'm not planning to leave ;)

Angeduciel

Wow ! Beautiful graphics, new logic regarding buildings placement, extended grid, etc etc. I am sooooo happy to finally see this new guest race :):):)

edeba

Could someone who can see the building upgrades people tell me how big the residences, workshops, and t2/5 manufacturies are? And the the main hall and the trader if those can been seen as well, oh and the barrack... Thanks

This information is not yet on the architect.