• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

palmira

The Amuni ship has basically the same seeds per tile per hour production as the Savory Food Market and Festival Merchant.

The Orc ship is also a great Orc producer and gives the same Orcs per tile per hour as the Orc Nest.

I will be trying for both on Live just to have a little variety of appearance in my city. :)
I also got a few orc ships, have only one in the city as the space is limited and I am in dire need of seeds not orcs :)

Deleted User - 81672

Yey, the AWKP as daily prize has return. Only 20 kp thought, used to be 30 kp.

Enevhar Aldarion

How did i miss the ORC ship???

It was on the daily prize on day five, but it might repeat. A couple of the other ships have been the daily prize twice. And since it gives orcs if you get it in chapter 8 or later, I would be surprised if it does not repeat as a daily prize.

Edit: And look at that. The daily prize for today is the Orc Ship again. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2526

It was on the daily prize on day five, but it might repeat. A couple of the other ships have been the daily prize twice. And since it gives orcs if you get it in chapter 8 or later, I would be surprised if it does not repeat as a daily prize.

Edit: And look at that. The daily prize for today is the Orc Ship again. :)
I must have been Channeling my Inner Orc!! WHOOPEEEEEEE!!!! What are the ODDS of THAT happening! 1591835212977.png

Lovec Krys

@Bozzers Realy?
Less KPs that we used to get during last 2 years, no Wishing wells & no time instants, worse main prizes - just compare this set to the sets we could get during last 2 years - building one additional T2 manufactory gets you much more goods than this set does.
For decent pop/kult hybrids we obviously need to wait until winter (pop/kult in ratio 2:1 in favor for cult are garbage pop/kult hybrids).
And I'm sure I didn't even mentioned all the nerfs we got...
I don't know which events you have played during the last 2 years, but probably different ones than I did.

ps: Are you trying to say, that this event is better than these events?:
Autumn Zodiac (Bears)
Evolution of the Phoenix (Fire phoenix)
Carnival (Jester Tovern set)
Winter Magic (Winter market set)
And I could continue..

Last edited:

DeletedUser2236

I think it depends on what you want, i agree for prizes its not that great. but for a normal city the quest are pretty easy to do so that is good.

CrazyWizard

@Bozzers Realy?
Less KPs that we used to get during last 2 years, no Wishing wells & no time instants, worse main prizes - just compare this set to the sets we could get during last 2 years - building one additional T2 manufactory gets you much more goods than this set does.
For decent pop/kult hybrids we obviously need to wait until winter (pop/kult in ratio 2:1 in favor for cult are garbage pop/kult hybrids).
I don't know which events you have played during the last 2 years, but probably different ones than I did.

Autumn Zodiac (Bears)
And I could continue..

For some the prize doesnt matter, but the road towards that prize is more fun.
I actually liked the past "event" as wel except for the lottery ticket.
I understand that people like this "event" as wel.

An event is bigger than the prizes you can win.

Lovec Krys

@CrazyWizard Not my path. If I have "fun" and can win nothing, there's no point in wasting my resources. If there is nothing to win, I can spend my time playing much more fun games than worthless event in Elvenar (there is still something worth for me to play this event, but far, far from the best event in 2 years). In the past, I have skipped two or three of the quest lines on live since the reward was worthless to me, so I chose not to waste my time and resources doing it.

I've been simply playing Elvenar for too long to simply enjoy the game or event itself without getting something what helps my city to get better (and in my main city also what helps me to move to a higher ranks).
So for me the main thing in event is what I can get from it.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

@CrazyWizard Not my path. If I have "fun" and can win nothing, there's no point in wasting my resources. If there is nothing to win, I can spend my time playing much more fun games than worthless event in Elvenar (there is still something worth for me to play this event, but far, far from the best event in 2 years). In the past, I have skipped two or three of the quest lines on live since the reward was worthless to me, so I chose not to waste my time and resources doing it.

I've been simply playing Elvenar for too long to simply enjoy the game or event itself without getting something what helps my city to get better (and in my main city also what helps me to move to a higher ranks).

Maybe, but I also play on a "new world" opened last september.
And I find every event "usefull" on that world.

As I progress trough the chapters I am in constant need for new culture, mana and seed buildings to upgrade the ones I have.
If you are an endgame user that has al the OP buildings from the past I understand you find this "lackluster" but from a not endgame perspective these new events arent that bad.

As long as that annoying slot machine / lottery ticket system ain't used. espcially those bricks / flowers are soooooooo incredibly annoying.
but the new quest, and that progress bar, I like it.

Lovec Krys

@CrazyWizard Of course, for new city it's different, but my point was a reaction for the best event in two years, which implies that Bozzers has an endgame city (or close enough, unless he's taking progress realy slow) and during last 2 years there were much better events (from rewards perspective).

CrazyWizard

@CrazyWizard Of course, for new city it's different, but my point was a reaction for the best event in two years, which implies that Bozzers has an endgame city (or close enough, unless he's taking progress realy slow) and during last 2 years there were much better events (from rewards perspective).

Well I play for almost 5 years now but maybe just like me he also had more than one city.
maybe he is slow or maybe he has other reasons to like it.

whatever the reason might be.. I quite understand that there are reasons for his calling it the best event in 2 years.
While you might refer to the power of event buildings as a sole reason to play an event, I also know people who quitted the game because the hated the event format.
Some of them returned and they like this event format a lot more.

Bozzers

Bozzers

@Bozzers Realy?

Autumn Zodiac (Bears)
And I could continue..

Bozzers

@Bozzers Realy?

Autumn Zodiac (Bears)
And I could continue..
I've been playing since 2015 and yes i have 2 cities near the end and several more at different stages. I like the buildings in this event they are fun. I play for fun not for what the buildings give me. Sooooo much negativity know wonder people don't like playing with you. Another Jonny know it all always telling people how to play their own game. It's a game not a job.

Lovec Krys

@Bozzers I can assure you, no one have any problem playing with me in three worlds I play.
I get it, your and my opinions of this event are simply made from incompatible perspectives.