• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement of our new Air Traders' Voyage event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Arthus

Question no.1 - will wishing wells return to daily rewards at this event?
Question no.2 - will goddess of wishes (mini wishing wells 30-day 2x2 size) be introduced during this event or in later time?

Event looks nice at the moment

DeletedUser2734

Soooo beautiful.
Let us see, how it works and if the set ist worth its space ....

Potvorisko

Great idea, I like event mechanics :)

Set...hm, I am not sure here, how it works, when there is 2 day production, but we can collect after 24 hours? Does it mean, that when i will collect production from it (when it will be whole), I can collect KP after 24 hour or after 48?...

Karvest

Set...hm, I am not sure here, how it works, when there is 2 day production, but we can collect after 24 hours? Does it mean, that when i will collect production from it (when it will be whole), I can collect KP after 24 hour or after 48?...
Probably that's just copypaste error and there should be 24h production.

Deleted User - 81672

Who has the space for this building set? It's a hard pass for me.
Hope the daily prizes are better than the previous event.

Potvorisko

But the count down goes for 48 hours

1590662965385.png

DeletedUser2865

3x3 => 1800 culture & 100k gold at chapter XIV, i think you loose a zero !?

Dony

King of Bugs
arent this assets just a placeholder? i would expect something nicer there with textures
window_backg.png

Arthus

Ammounts of all T2 goods produced per 24h in chapter 16 are lesser in 8x6 set than from Gingerbread House (4x4 size with additional population).

Gingerbread in chapter 16:
9360 in 24h
+8840 in 24h
+8320 in 24h

Air Traders Set:
5850 in 24h
+12480 in 48h
+5850 in 24h

Whole set is 5 elements very badly made, first 3 elements are 8x3 size, two back elements are 3x3 each, which means front of the set is longer than back and there's 2x3 space empty in the back of the set.

Whole set takes up 42+6 space then, that's 8x6 = 48 squares size, the same size as 3 Gingerbread Houses (16x3=48).

3 Gingerbreads on 48 squares of space: 79 560 Tier2 goods and 9 KP in 24h production
Air Traders Set on the same space of 48 squares: 35880 T2 +2 KP + little ammounts of gold/supplies per 48h production (just doubled 24h ones)

To even equal previous buildings, whole set would have to get Quadrupled production.
It's at the moment Twice weaker as a whole set than one Gingerbread Mansion.
This follows the trend of weaker and weaker main prizes in events.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

Ammounts of all T2 goods produced per 24h in chapter 16 are lesser in 8x6 set than from Gingerbread House (4x4 size with additional population).

Gingerbread in chapter 16:
9360 in 24h
+8840 in 24h
+8320 in 24h

Air Traders Set:
5850 in 24h
+12480 in 48h
+5850 in 24h

Whole set is 5 elements very badly made, first 3 elements are 8x3 size, two back elements are 3x3 each, which means front of the set is longer than back and there's 2x3 space empty in the back of the set.

Whole set takes up 42+6 space then, that's 8x6 = 48 squares size, the same size as 3 Gingerbread Houses (16x3=48).

3 Gingerbreads on 48 squares of space: 79 560 Tier2 goods and 9 KP in 24h production
Air Traders Set on the same space of 48 squares: 35880 T2 +2 KP + little ammounts of gold/supplies per 48h production (just doubled 24h ones)

To even equal previous buildings, whole set would have to get Quadrupled production.
It's at the moment Twice weaker as a whole set than one Gingerbread Mansion.
This follows the trend of weaker and weaker main prizes in events.

Was your argument not that sets where so much better than evolution buildings and we should switch back to sets?
Well this claim has been proven to be as false als it could be.

Lets go back to evolution buildings, as they are at least not huge but have a great size limit of 9-16sq.

Arthus

Was your argument not that sets where so much better than evolution buildings and we should switch back to sets?
Well this claim has been proven to be as false als it could be.

Lets go back to evolution buildings, as they are at least not huge but have a great size limit of 9-16sq.

Sets were better... before... Not this one. You're right.

Deleted User - 81190

Not sure why are we getting so much T2 production. Moonstone set (multiples) generates a ton of Scrolls, then there were Gingerbread Mansions recently (multiples again), now this. OK, Moonstone set is imbalanced with a fixed type production, but still, between those 2 I have no regular T2 manufactories and don't lack T2. Another grand prize with T2s, why? If don't want to spice it up with something interesting, at least make it T3. We haven't had those in a while - probably since Jesters' Tavern?

Jaxom

At least with the chest interface I can see which ones offer me a chance at troops and pick those. That is better than the prize shuffle fiasco. In the last event I never once even tried for any daily prizes other than the troop regiments.

As for the set of buildings, far too large and for me the production is worthless. In Chapter 16 I get more boosted T2 from 1 factory, more supplies from 1 workshop. The non-boosted T2 goods I can easily trade for when I need them. No reason to put it up.
So I will make no real effort to complete the quests, if they get done, so be it. I can't justify the work just to get more troops.

But the good news is that I am becoming convinced that the prizes from events will not be improving. So I guess I can teleport some things into storage and actually start working on Chapter 16. I have delayed doing so because it would eat up all my space, leaving me none for events and FAs. Events are no longer appealing to me so maybe it is time to push forward.