• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Air Traders' Voyage

CrazyWizard

I just wonder who spends money on current events with such garbage prizes.
Removing WW doesn't give them more money from events, giving better main prizes does.

You ignore the whole "not endgamer" part of the game, you only look at your perspective, these events are awesome from a "developing players point of vieuw" as I am pretty happy with events on my developing city.
Troop boosters and the 20kp are brought "back" for a reason, as this is some part even some endgamers are willing to spend money on it.

Lovec Krys

I don't know, but even for pre-mana cities I can't imagine that the current main prizes are better than 3x3 cult only and those are in all events (unless the production in low cities is much better than 1 3h manufactory production is).
Some might build some of the main prices for some extra KPs, that I surely get.

CrazyWizard

I don't know, but even for pre-mana cities I can't imagine that the current main prizes are better than 3x3 cult only and those are in all events (unless the production in low cities is much better than 1 3h manufactory production is).
Some might build some of the main prices for some extra KPs, that I surely get.

The point you are obviously missing is that those players don't stay in the same chapter all the time.
they outgrow there old event buildings and want new ones.

I also noticed a lot of people being happy with the orc producing building because of the Embassies chapter.

just because you might not have a use for it doesnt mean other don't have.
I got myself some human ships on my smaller town, because while the production wasn't much better the culture was, and I lack culture since I can't seem to find the spare mana to upgrade my streets.

Enevhar Aldarion

I also noticed a lot of people being happy with the orc producing building because of the Embassies chapter.

Yes, even though the orc ship gives almost the same exact amount of orcs per square per hour, it is a nice change of look for the city. Plus you could get several, if you were lucky, rather than waiting for an orc nest to show up in crafting. The only negative for the orc ship is no early collect. You want those orcs? You have to wait the full 24 hours.

Lovec Krys

@CrazyWizard Orc Ship is not the main prize. In my previous posts in this thread I was writing mainly about garbage prizes in the meaning of garbage main prizes (= the current set and most evo building).

CrazyWizard

@CrazyWizard Orc Ship is not the main prize. In my previous posts in this thread I was writing mainly about garbage prizes in the meaning of garbage main prizes (= the current set and most evo building).

You should not judge an entire event on 1 single factor, an event is an event as a whole. who cares that the main prize sucks, as long as the event itself is good enough, then it's good enough.
I like it that it sucks, it's a set and sets take to much space anyway

Egwene al Vere

So you don't want diamonds?
And you receive 7x 5h time booster guaranteed, if you reach first level. Isn't that enough ?
Salador I was talking about the chests in the event. You dont get diamonds nor time boosters in them. It would be nice to get diamonds from them also but I think thats too much to ask. Time boosters on the other hand is very helpful. If we can get them in the magic academy to craft, then we should be able to get time boosters from the chests in events like the current Trader event.

Lovec Krys

@Egwene al Vere We did get them from chests in past, they took away them from us and left only those from Spire (and crafting, but Spire is better source if you play it enough (together with your fs)).

Deleted User - 81672

Could we have time boosters included in the event chests please? We don't seem to get a lot of these. You're lucky if you can score some in the spire,. Most of the time you get spell fragments when what you really wanted was the time boosters. Atleast thats why i play the spire. Any other reward is a bonus but not really what I wanted.

DeletedUser2526

I just wonder who spends money on current events with such garbage prizes.
Removing WW doesn't give them more money from events, giving better main prizes does.
I would NEVER spend money on a stupid Ferris Wheel but for a WW I would def consider it!

edeba

The orc nest is better than the event orc building because of the early collection feature. When I looked them up I thought they were identical output/square. There's been a few times I've decided to just close my eyes for the 10 minutes before I can reset only to open them in the morning... And then having to be there on exactly the 12 or 24 hour mark also costs collection. For this reason, you have considerable difference in the actual efficiency and the orc nest is a much better building.

The point you are obviously missing is that those players don't stay in the same chapter all the time.
they outgrow there old event buildings and want new ones.

just because you might not have a use for it doesnt mean other don't have.
I got myself some human ships on my smaller town, because while the production wasn't much better the culture was, and I lack culture since I can't seem to find the spare mana to upgrade my streets.

Marindor

@Marindor apparently they did not ever fix the issue of not getting the 25 daily crystals on the final two days, as none appeared for me today. And a lot of players are complaining about this in the official Facebook group too.

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. It should have been resolved. Please report it to your Live support teams (if you haven't done so already) so it can looked into.

Edit: I just heard it's already being looked into, so no need to report it further on Live.

Enevhar Aldarion

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. It should have been resolved. Please report it to your Live support teams (if you haven't done so already) so it can looked into.

Edit: I just heard it's already being looked into, so no need to report it further on Live.

When I went into my Live city about a half hour ago, the 25 crystals were waiting, so yes, they did get it fixed.