• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Thank you, Greece!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser481

I am from 5 milion nation, called Slovakia.
My daddy has 230 euros per month.
My mom has 750 euros per month.
They are workin people.

My country give Greece a lot of our Slovakian ( these peolple, which workin and hasnt these money like our grandpas !!!! )
Thank you Greece, very thanks. You dont wanna pay ... you wanna speakin about...
.. about what!!!!

Go for Drachma ... go ... go go and bring our nation money, back!

DeletedUser

I agree with you, Hotofson: I know that many people in Greece have many problems and they've not all guilts about this situation, but their politicians actually have done a bad choice as they've done in the past...
Also in Italy actually we're making many sacrifices 'cause in the past we lived for many yers over our possibilities and now they've to do the same (for example now we can retire from work at the age of 68 years while they can do that at the age of 60 and it's not ethically acceptable).
We'll see developments...

DeletedUser

Well there were many defaults historically including a lot of money that Germany not returned to Greece for example. Sadly this is a normal thing.

This was a collective european botched job. Greece entered in Union without fitting the requisites. And the fault is also of the lenders, how the hell can someone expect that 10 millions of bankrupted greeks with a -25% GDP in the recent years, will be able to pay back 300 thousands of millions € ??? They were paying a very high risk premium to private investors for something, and they were calificated with junk bond status for something too.

DeletedUser481

I cannot "Like" you ( I havent here this button ) but thank you for your answer. Every discussion is good when we can see different opinion :)

DeletedUser

When people have the possibility to discuss together in a respectful way, it's always a succes for human natur:ewink:

DeletedUser

Personally I don't really care whether Greece leaves or stays, it is bad either way for Europe. Greece has a massive debt and the other European countries won't be seeing that money.

DeletedUser

I agree with you, Drialik, even if Greece was forced to leave Europe, it'd be a defeat for the idea about European Union of our Founding Fathers :(

DeletedUser

I don't know. I think I would have been happy without Europe. A union is never a good thing, the problem is that each human is to different from another one to be unified for a long time.

DeletedUser

For your reason, so United States of America'd not have to exist...
I believe that an Union is possible when everyone respects the same rules: unfortunately, Greece has joined European Union faking their profit and loss accounts, so it's for that now they've all these problems for remaining in.
I like very much the idea of solidarity among the States, but it's necessary that each country does its duties; Italians too has lived over their possibilities for many and many years, but since 2011 we're making a lot of sacrificies and refrorms we've never made in the past...
Sincerely, I don't see that greece gouvernement want to follow the same footsteps...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop you did something wrong in the first line. In my opinion countries wouldn't exist. I agree with a set of laws that works for all cases, but please United? The only thing united about America is the borders. For the rest (In governing) it isn't that much different from the Netherlands.

I may be a bit late to the party, but I'm locking this thread for further replies now.

While we understand that this is a big topic in the international news currently, this is simply politics, and that is not a topic that we are looking to host discussions about on our Elvenar forums - not even in the Lounge section. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.