• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [TEXT] Supply capacity in Main Hall

DeletedUser

Hi,

A small issue in the Main Hall, when you move your mouse to the supply icon, the text should be "Supply Storage" as in the main screen.

1421932573-trad-supplycapacity.png

DeletedUser18

I'm not sure I agree with you on this. I think for clarity it is better as 'Supply capacity:' as the window it is in uses the same text already.

DeletedUser

I doubted too but as the coin legend says "Coin storage" and as on the main screen the supply legend says too "Supply storage", I think there is something wrong.
1421955835-trad-supplycapacity2.png

DeletedUser

No I think it's right.

The Coin/Supply storage is the storage of coins/supplies you have, and it shows you the total youcould have as well
The Coin/Supply capacity (in Main Hall) tells you the total capacity of those items will be based on the current (or next) level.

Sounds right to me

DeletedUser

Well so the Coins legend in Main Hall should be "Coins capacity", no ? It's not really important which text is wrong, but they should be harmonised ^^

DeletedUser18

There is a difference still. The Town Hall just displays the maximum possible capacity, it does not tell you how many of either item you have. The storage shows your current amount in relation to the capacity.

DeletedUser

I agree with both of you, but there still a issue. If "capacity" is correct (even if I would remove the colon), then the legend of the coin is not correct and should be "capacity" too instead of "storage". Should I create a new thread ?

1421968394-trad-supplycapacity3.png
1421968394-trad-supplycapacity4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18

This I do agree with and thank you for pointing it out.
The hover-overs of both supply and coin in the Town Hall need to read 'Capacity', not supply as 'capacity', and coin as 'storage'.
This specific part of this issue I am going to set to confirmed to be corrected. I really appreciate the well thought out responses and points, thank you all.

*Recommendation: set hover-overs in TH to read as 'capacity', and the top hud totals to read as 'storage'*