• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Text Text Data Mismatch

DeletedUser2699

My Silk Manufactory was building Handmade Bag.
My cursor started over unclaimed tiles, crossed over 2 Silk and 2 Gem Manufactories to land on my Workshop making Bread. The hover text says:
Handmade Bag
59:xx m with no time expired.

I had just started the Bread. That's as detailed as I can be on this.

Win 10, Toshiba Satellite, Firefox 68.0, v1.84-(7d58b3a)-(master-stable) (2019-07-12 17:57)

Karvest

That's not a text-related error, that is an issue with delayed tooltip filling. it show part of tooltip with actual data and another part with the data of previously hovered building. Not only buildings affected, quests too. From mobile now, so won't link my report about it, but it should be here on this forum.

DeletedUser2817

This has been happening to me on EN3 since I started playing. I thought it was just a normal aspect of lag. If you hover again, it will correct itself.

DeletedUser2699

This has been happening to me on EN3 since I started playing. I thought it was just a normal aspect of lag. If you hover again, it will correct itself.
You are right. It will correct itself. I don't like it when I'm checking a double string of workshops to make sure they are all producing the same item.

I wonder if it's an HTML or a steam problem. Monitors, you know?