• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Ten-chest fellowship looking for a good player

Jackluyt

PLATINUM LEAF BETA is a ten-chest fellowship who love Adventures too.
We are usually highly-placed on the Beta server - and last week managed number one spot.

We are looking for enthusiastic friendly players

Contact me in-game if interested.

We also have a waiting list, if you apply at a time when there is no vacancy.
:)

53218922_10213501371429303_8817667098202341376_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jackluyt

PLATINUM LEAF BETA is a ten-chest fellowship who love Adventures too.
We are usually highly-placed in the top five on the Beta server - and last week came in first.

We are looking for enthusiastic friendly players, with one immediate vacancy, and we have a waiting list too
Contact me in-game if interested.

We have just started PLATINUM LEAF BETA #2 - a more relaxed version of the main group for:

* People who aren't mad about Tournaments and Adventures
* Newcomers to Beta who are not yet strong enough to join the main group
* Beginners who want help and mentorship
* 'Rest & Recreation' facility for members of the main group who want a break from the game for one or other reason.

The two groups have a shared KP Swap Club, so it is possible to keep in touch with good friends from both groups!
Contact Katrena in-game if interested.

LOKINHO

Hello, I am looking for a brotherhood that meets the 10 chests in the tournaments and likes the adventures. I get involved in everything, I always earn 1600 points or more and in adventures I always have space to contribute as much as possible. If you have a space please tell me and change my brotherhood. Greetings and thanks!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 86059

Translation =
Hello, I am looking for a brotherhood that meets the 10 chests in the tournaments and likes the adventures. I get involved in everything, I always earn 1600 points or more and in adventures I always have space to contribute as much as possible. If you have a space please tell me and change my brotherhood. Greetings and thanks!

Please everyone English only in the forum

Jackluyt

Hola, estoy buscando una hermandad que cumpla con los 10 cofres en los torneos y le gusten las aventuras. Me involucro en todo, siempre gano 1600 puntos o más y en aventuras siempre tengo espacio para contribuir lo máximo posible. Si tienes un espacio por favor dime y cambio mi hermandad. Saludos y gracias!

It will be great to have you!!

Jackluyt

WELL DONE PLATINUM LEAF - FIRST PLACE THREE WEEKS IN A ROW!
♥♥♥

65526896_10214246219010027_6219903949382615040_n.jpg

We have a second-team group called Platinum Leaf 2 which is also doing well in Tournaments. You can apply to go on our waiting list if you like!!