1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Ten-chest fellowship looking for a good player

Discussion in 'Fellowships seeking Members' started by Jackluyt, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Jackluyt

Jackluyt Well-Known Member

PLATINUM LEAF BETA is a ten-chest fellowship who love Adventures too.
    We are usually highly-placed on the Beta server - and last week managed number one spot.

We are looking for enthusiastic friendly players

Contact me in-game if interested.

We also have a waiting list, if you apply at a time when there is no vacancy.
    :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  2. Jackluyt

PLATINUM LEAF BETA is a ten-chest fellowship who love Adventures too.
    We are usually highly-placed in the top five on the Beta server - and last week came in first.

We are looking for enthusiastic friendly players, with one immediate vacancy, and we have a waiting list too
    Contact me in-game if interested.
    :)

We have just started PLATINUM LEAF BETA #2 - a more relaxed version of the main group for:

* People who aren't mad about Tournaments and Adventures
    * Newcomers to Beta who are not yet strong enough to join the main group
    * Beginners who want help and mentorship
    * 'Rest & Recreation' facility for members of the main group who want a break from the game for one or other reason.

The two groups have a shared KP Swap Club, so it is possible to keep in touch with good friends from both groups!
    Contact Katrena in-game if interested.

3. LOKINHO

LOKINHO Member

Hello, I am looking for a brotherhood that meets the 10 chests in the tournaments and likes the adventures. I get involved in everything, I always earn 1600 points or more and in adventures I always have space to contribute as much as possible. If you have a space please tell me and change my brotherhood. Greetings and thanks!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Jackluyt likes this.
  4. Scoobydoo

Scoobydoo
    Forum Moderator
    Elvenar Team

Translation =
    Hello, I am looking for a brotherhood that meets the 10 chests in the tournaments and likes the adventures. I get involved in everything, I always earn 1600 points or more and in adventures I always have space to contribute as much as possible. If you have a space please tell me and change my brotherhood. Greetings and thanks!

Please everyone English only in the forum

LOKINHO likes this.
  5. Jackluyt

It will be great to have you!!