• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Temporarily end trader fee

DeletedUser651

How about we end the trader's fee temporarily as most of our neighborhoods have been decimated. Until they figure out a way to get us all together or add new players or something, I have a nearly empty neighborhood and 30 pages of offers all with a large trader's fee.

I understand the idea of the trader's fee was to make sure that you did a lot of neighborhood investigating, but there isn't any place to investigate right now that has any players.

What do you all say?

DeletedUser

There isn't that much difference now. If there are no players or inactive ones we didn't trade

DeletedUser

For me it's a good idea, Bobbykitty: daily I've about 70/80 pages of trading by undiscovered neighbours (they're not closer to me on the map and I don't know where they're).
If temporarily the game ended the fee, it'd be helpful for me and for many other players, but I don't know if that could be possible...:confused:

DeletedUser

How about we end the trader's fee temporarily as most of our neighborhoods have been decimated. Until they figure out a way to get us all together or add new players or something, I have a nearly empty neighborhood and 30 pages of offers all with a large trader's fee.

I understand the idea of the trader's fee was to make sure that you did a lot of neighborhood investigating, but there isn't any place to investigate right now that has any players.

What do you all say?
+1 ! :)

DeletedUser

@ Muf-Muf: We are always on topic, be sure. You must not intervent if we say just one sentence that is possibly not matching your guidelines. We are aware of them and will ofc go back immediately on topic then. ;)