• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Temple of the Spirits (AW ch18)

RCR2018

I would like to take a question, of the Ancient Wonders of this chapter Temple of the Spirits, this wonder at level 1 provides 905 unurium per chest of the tower, 48x905: 43.444 unurium per tower completed??

Jaxom

Is this calculation correct?
And what do they define as 'event currency'? The stuff sitting around outside your city, the rewards for event tasks, the rewards for playing the 'game' in the event?
I just got all the runes for this and could put it up when Chapter 19 starts. But just not sure what it will give me.

Arthus

Is this calculation correct?
And what do they define as 'event currency'? The stuff sitting around outside your city, the rewards for event tasks, the rewards for playing the 'game' in the event?
I just got all the runes for this and could put it up when Chapter 19 starts. But just not sure what it will give me.

Event currency pickup = 6 drops of event currency from around city.
Idk how they didn't change this lame bonus yet for lowered unurium decay.
I plan to build this wonder for portrait and then delete because it's useless, source of unurium is trader and there's so many buildings producing tons of seeds that you don't even need to switch that often. I'm sitting on 400-500k seeds unused and dropping to 200-300k when producing around 200k unurium. Ofc i produce 3 sentient goods non-stop.
At least orc one gives orcs for 2 military units productions + units themselves and takes like 50% less space.

We fight for wonder reducing scouting time since forever but they don't care to listen to us.

Lovec Krys

@Arthus I'm actualy glad they didn't give unurium decay attribute to this wonder. There is a hope we might get better unit with the wonder providing it.

We fight for wonder reducing scouting time since forever but they don't care to listen to us.
At this moment even the wonder won't be enough. Even if it gives 1% reduction at each level, unless someone has stock of KP instants large enough to level that wonder to 35 instantly, our scout time will probably stay above 100 hours.

Yogi Dave

I would like to take a question, of the Ancient Wonders of this chapter Temple of the Spirits, this wonder at level 1 provides 905 unurium per chest of the tower, 48x905: 43.444 unurium per tower completed??
Short answer is yes, but you also get unurium from the mystery chests.

You must have 603K required culture for it to give 905 per chest. The required culture in my live city is 750K, so I get 1125. The second benefit gives half the amount the first one gives for every piece of event currency you pick up. That will produce a lot of unurium during an event.

While waiting for chapter 19, the AW doesn't have much, if any, value. If things go as they have in the past, the chapters after a new good is introduced is when you begin to need quantities of it. There will be 2 ascended goods to produce and I bet a good bit more A1 will be needed than was needed in chapter 18. Plus more unurium to complete techs. Assuming that is the case I have built the wonder to level 11 and will let is sit there. Actually, I probably should have waited longer before upgrading it since it only need to be level 1 to confirm how it works.

As with most wonders, its need will depend on your play style. I never built the Sunset Towers, so have a 10% seed decay rate, which means I'll need to produce more of them in the trader instead of mainly producing unurium.