• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Teleport - can't use on expiring buildings or evolving buildings

UlyssesBlue

Game version: v1.89-beta.2-(a97a9a8) (2019-09-17 07:59)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 69.0
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.255
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: UlyssesBlue
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: n/a

Current situation: I am unable to use the teleport spell on any expiring buildings, evolving buildings, wonders, barracks, training grounds, magic academy, main hall, builders hut, market, I have in my city despite the spell description implying it can be used on any building.

Expected situation: Either it should work on all buildings or there should be a note somewhere suitable clarifying which buildings it can and can't be used on. Some of the above buildings obviously shouldn't work (e.g. main hall, builders hut) but some like the training grounds should logically work.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Click to use teleport spell in inventory.
2. Scroll around city to see which buildings have teleport spell icon above them. Note it excludes all evolving or expiring buildings.

Screenshots of the bug:
teleport-bug1.jpg

Last edited:

UlyssesBlue

As explained in the announcement, this is how it should work :)

There should still be something in-game explaining which buildings it can be used on. It still doesn't make sense for the training grounds to be excluded, but not things like armories or workshops. For all of them it's possible to delete and rebuild them, unlike things like the barracks.

Marindor

I think for UI reasons the most easy way to show which buildings it can be used on, is with the icons hovering above those buildings, but we will forward this feedback to see if our UI designers see other well fitting possibilities as well. If you have good suggestions on this, please share them :)

UlyssesBlue

I think for UI reasons the most easy way to show which buildings it can be used on, is with the icons hovering above those buildings, but we will forward this feedback to see if our UI designers see other well fitting possibilities as well. If you have good suggestions on this, please share them :)

Can you also confirm whether or not it's supposed to work on things like the training grounds. This definitely sounds like a bug since it's a removable building.

Dony

King of Bugs
Can you also confirm whether or not it's supposed to work on things like the training grounds. This definitely sounds like a bug since it's a removable building.
its removable but has limitation of 1, thats why, i am more worried about why not evolving buildings

Marindor

Buildings with limitations in how many you can build indeed also shouldn't be teleportable. For the evolving buildings, it's more of a technically complicated issue because of the chapter/level combination. We can only store level 1, so it would make you lose all your evolution progress.