• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Tech Tree

DeletedUser613

I am getting towards the end of the tech tree and just have a single question -

What happens when you have reached the end of the tech tree

I have looked through the discussion threads and can not find anything with regards to this question

DeletedUser326

You simply reach the end and nothing happens - game over ;)

The Tech Tree isn't that dynamic as in FoE i have no clue what they want to add there else then more squad upgrades.
We have no ages in Elvenar and simply more building upgrades and some new culture buildings would be quite lame.

DeletedUser

yes, as correctly chimere79 wrote, actually when you arrive at the end of the tech tree, you've finished it.
It's possible that at the end of summer there'll be a big update with a new era...;)

DeletedUser

This is to wait and see. It would be very sad to reach the end of the game some weeks or month after beginning to play. But, if there is no 'big update', they will probably loose most of the now active players. Now, we will see what time will bring. With interesting upgrades, bugfixes and improvements implemented I really would play this nice game even longer.

DeletedUser613

I sure hope so, with only 17 techs still to develop, what is one supposed to do with the knowledge points afterwards

DeletedUser317

i finish the tech tree 2 days ago but i play untill i explore and finish all posible provinces if for that time there are no big content update, for sure i quit.

DeletedUser264

I believe devs should give us a clue about the future of the tech tree. I have been ready with it for a while and since then I wonder what should I do about the game and I become more and more bored. The main quest line is also gone so all I can do is collecting goods and building up my town. Not really fascinating. I gave up conquering new provinces because maybe I will need culture points from them and I don't wan't to be limited to 1 per hour. Now I can see why so many of big premium players are gone already, they have paid for the game but got nothing, not even a road map that would motivate them to stay here.

DeletedUser867

The arena has disappeared off of the Cultural Menu, and the related research is no longer in the Tech Tree, so that's a hopeful indicator.

Context%20Advertising.jpg
Context Advertising.jpg

This is a City Builder, and it's being advertised as such. The obvious way forward is to provide Great Buildings, Regional Parks, and Urban Renewal projects of various sorts. And of course there are tons of possibilities for adding more clusters to the Tech Tree once 20% or so of the players have completed the current tech tree.

But, while you're waiting, take a look at https://blog.innogames.com/. The corporate blog is a rather interesting insight into InnoGames' idea factory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser967

Here must appear new technologies in tree or other option for use them. New tree is not easy to impement because that must be thought out what should be in tree. But here is many options as you should know.
Or maybe make some like statues where we can investing our points, actually this game doesnt need nothing more than 1 statue for each race, upgrade level can be at the beginning infinity or ~20lvls where each level require much more points than previously level. This statue can give us culture example, or upgrade our boosted bonuses some % on each one level, or some % all productions.
It is alternative way whe devs don't know what to do with tree and really easy for them t make new graphic for 2 buildings and implement them in code...

DeletedUser967

I know :p
Really I don't see other better solution for that for actually stage because it's obviously that new technologies need thought out or we get more stupid thinks than should be.... And I think each one of us agree with that it is better for now than waste really much points.
But we all know how devs work.....even that idea could be a big problem for them - "to much" job to do..........LOL.

DeletedUser

Yes, there are no other solutions actually for solving this problem...:(

DeletedUser1009

I wonder what the next use for knowledge points will be. After research they are totally useless.

DeletedUser43

We are gathering ideas for something else to do with knowledge points in this thread (click). You could support the ideas you like there, or add your own ideas to the thread. :)

DeletedUser326

The Tech Tree in Elvenar is quite simple. Due to the gameplay of only Upgrading your buildings it isn't that flexible like in FoE where you permanently restructure your city through the different ages.

The only thing here to come are new goods and more upgrades for existing buildings a few more culture buildings and squad upgrades.

But at all you city will look the same for months. Even great buildings won't change that because you are nailed to only one timeline.