• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Tech tree opens at beginning of current chapter

Arayla

Research opens to the beginning of the current chapter (Sorc & Dragons) every time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My tech tree opens fine (account Lord Soth - Chapter XII) but when I click the chapter icons in the bottom bar for 2 chapters (8 & 10) the techtree moves to somewhere in the middle of those chapters (no, I don't have any open research in those chapters) while for the others chapters it moves to the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
My tech tree opens fine but when I click the chapter icons in the bottom bar for 2 chapters the techtree moves to somewhere in the middle of the chapter while for the others chapters it moves to the beginning. And no, I don't have any open research in those chapters.
not even SSU ?

for me orcs and goblins and sorcs and dragons chapters jump to the middle of the tree, other chapters works

DeletedUser1771

Thank you Malpa for the link, we will reopen that thread, cause chapters 8 and 10 open in the middle, like Dony and Jasper said.

When players are in the Sorcerers and dragons chapter, chapter opens on the last unresearched tech. For me everything works fine in that chapter so it is 'cannot reproduce'.

DeletedUser

When players are in the Sorcerers and dragons chapter, chapter opens on the last unresearched tech. For me everything works fine in that chapter so it is 'cannot reproduce'.
For my second account Jasper, which is in the chapter X (Socerers & Dragons), the tech tree opens each time on the last tech of chapter IX even though I already have researched the first 6 techs in chapter X !? :eek:

tech.jpg

I think that is what Arayla means when she started this bug report.

Game version: v1.51-(92e9b3dd0)-() (2018-03-28 9:14)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Chrome 65.0.3325.181 (Officiële build) (32-bits)
Flash Player version: 29.0.0.113
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Jasper

Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1771

Thank you for all new info.

We reopened old thread (Malpa gave link above) and sent it for fixing. Thats why this report was, at the end, declared as duplicate.

DeletedUser

OK, this is interesting. Just unlocked "A Market, Chess Pieces and a Seal" and now the tech tree seems to open normal in chapter X !?
I had already unlocked "City Expansion 39" & "A Library and... a Broomstick?" but that had no effect, tech tree would still open at the end op chapter IX.

Untitled.jpg