• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug tech tree error

DeletedUser336

tech tree bug.jpg

Tech tree is opening areas that should not be allowing progress to as previous techs not finished. I wanted to go to lower part of the column that now working on and it opened the top two which it should have not.

DeletedUser

You only need the Advanced Baracks upgrade to open the Sword Dancer Promotion and Squad Size Upgrade so looking at your screenshot everything seems right to me.

Crystal Factory is not needed for those two to open.

Check the green lines (arrows) towards new upgrades closely and you should be able to see what I mean. :)

I´d say this is not a bug everythings alright.

DeletedUser336

following my arrows as suggest cybershen ...my bottom section of the first column is finished but it did not open the bottom section of the second column which is where I was heading. The second section of the first column is not finished so it should have blocked the second section of the second column.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Golden, thanks for reporting this issue :)

Cybershen is correct :)

This is not a bug. If you hover your mouse over the left hand edge of either Sword Dancer Promotion or Squad Size Upgrade, you will see that the path from the techs that are required to be unlocked will show in green. See my image below, which shows the path to research Sword Dancer promotion. As Crystal Factory is not required for either of these techs, it is possible to unlock them without having unlocked Crystal Factory.

Sword%20Dancer%20Promotion_zpsxzno7bpi.png