• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [TECH-5974] Your version is outdated error

Walking

Game version: 1.132.1-df8aa36-1280 (zz 1.133)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOs12.4.1
Operating System or Mobile Device: iPad mini 5
Screen resolution:
Account name:[/B] Walking
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
__Cannot log in. Although there is no available update, receive message to download latest version.
__

Expected situation:
__Log in, or be able to download a new version
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. Log in to Beta 1

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
C024399F-F36C-47F4-9B48-CF3F7579400C.jpeg

FieryArien

It only started short while ago. I logged in 20 or 30? minutes ago and played without any problems. Then I logged out (10 minutes ago?) and it complains.

The version in the Elvenar login screen says 1.132.1. When I look into AppStore it says 1.132.2, but it only offers me to “open” the app, not to “update” it.

Velours

Welcome back to the now well-known “Your version is outdated “

iPad IOS 14.7
Mobile app version zz1.133
user Velours

Heffernan

…and this time removing the app and re-installing leads straight away to ”version outdated” error.:mad:

FieryArien

…and this time removing the app and re-installing leads straight away to ”version outdated” error.:mad:
In case on beta yes. Once I select it, my app is as good as dead. However, removing the app and reinstalling it and going to live server works fine (I’m logged into EN right now and playing).

HappyRose

Live is fine but as soon as you try Beta stupid message and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling.. iPad just cycles between go to App Store

Marindor

Hi guys,

We called our stand-by developers to see if they can resolve this within the weekend. Until then, please use the browser version for now if possible. We'll let you know when we have an update.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi all, could you please try log into the game once again and let us know if it works?