• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features T4 boosts => T1 boosts

DeletedUser1953

Hi,

After the elemental, i sell the T4 manufactory because there is no intrest to keep them.
With Amuni, we have T5 manufactory too.

Problem : when other people in your guild reach T4-T5, you can not exchange or produce what people need !!

Solution : when you researched T4, the same T1 boost is activated =>
- we can keep the manufacturies,
- easier to equilibrate production at high level !

And T5 => T2 too !

It is very easy to implement, the data structure already exists (a little UI modification to see the boost on HV will be the best but not needed).

DeletedUser1953

Yes but do you keep useless factory for 3-5 month in your city ?
If you use spell, you need only 0.5 factory to do era, even while active era, i shutdown the production to non boosted, it is somewhat frustrating !

SoggyShorts

Yes but do you keep useless factory for 3-5 month in your city ?
Yep, I just keep cooking and feed goods to my FS at 4:1 rates:)
Not great for my city, but if I'm at the end of the last chapter, who cares?
The problem with giving us boosted T1 when we unlock T4 is that eventually, it would completely remove the need to trade, wouldn't it?

edeba

So, if I understand correctly, you are suggesting, for example, for t1/t4, a marble/platinum combo building instead of having a marble and a steel fully upgraded, as one of the three combo manufacturies that you would have.

I think that is a good idea, and flexible as well. Certainly way more efficient use of land.

Marindor

Well, the reason of the current game design is of course to make it more challenging for you to make strategic choices here, so we don't intend on changing this. I'll archive this thread now.