• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug switchable production buildings do not maintain state across chapter upgrades

ayvinul

I had the "echoes of the forgotten" setup to produce orcs. I changed chapters, and so I used some RR to upgrade it, as I'm in dire need of orcs, so the more, the better, right ?

Instead, the production got reset to coins, without telling me anything. I noticed when I collected coins (fortunately, that building was nowhere near a residence, so I knew instantly something was wrong).

There are two possible fixes:
- either keep the current state (I understand that for some buildings, the nature of the production might change, like tools → mana → seeds, but it should be easy to check that the nature of the production is the same).
- or display a prominent requester warning that the production has been reset, preferably right after the upgrade is complete so you don't forget…

(I vaguely remember something to that effect, but seriously, this is a bug with clear paths to possible fixes !

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I'm not sure it could be considered a bug, because upgrading a building reset its settings. It's more a feedback to me, but better wait for @Marindor :)