• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Summonable buildings in inventory icon or filter

Elle

It would be helpful if the summonable buildings in inventory had a way to determine its purpose in an easier view than scrolling page by page, then hovering over every object, or clicking the i (information).
For instance, the icon n upper left corner of the summonable, shows which chapter it was acquired/associated with. I'm sure someone found that of value, which is why it's there.
Like the "paper clip" that indicates a 'set'... an icon that shows other categories. For instance, and icon for each:
- fighting
- culture
- population
- resource production
- (maybe) seed/mana/unurium/etc production

Or alternately, a view of inventory that allows a person to search or filter by the different categories. This second option would be preferable. When a person has 15+ pages of inventory and searching for all seed producers, it requires a notepad off to the side jotting down which buildings produce seeds and how much/often/size.

(my apologies if this has been posted/requested previously)

Verde

Would be great if we could at least get all buildings of a set shown, as an option