• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Solstice

DeletedUser2632

"Finish a research" is the one quest type that definitely needs an alternative because it is impossible for some. "OR scout a province" is probably the worst alternative, because it is nearly impossible for the same players. If an alternative is necessary anyway, we might as well have an alternative that cannot appear as standalone quest either, because it is impossible for DIFFERENT players. So as a replacement, I suggest something like:

"Complete a research OR collect 100.000 Mana"
"Scout a province OR collect 5.000 Orcs"

seconded. the alternate options can be made to be equally challenging but it must be doable. Even deliver 1 million mana or whatever, it's not easy (still takes time, as scout does, maybe some people will build extra mana buildings just for it etc) but not impossible

Lovec Krys

@RandomNo. Please not deliver xy whatever. I realy hate those (even more than scout a province (for 60 hrs)). The only reward valuable enough for this kind of request is diamonds.

DeletedUser2632

@RandomNo. Please not deliver xy whatever. I realy hate those (even more than scout a province (for 60 hrs)). The only reward valuable enough for this kind of request is diamonds.

My main point is the change from one option being impossible to both options possible to do in the "this or that" quests.

of course, the easier the quest the more we like it. but, if it is changed from "unlock tech" which is impossible for anyone at the end of tech tree, to "deliver xx goods", which is not nice but still possible, it is at least one step of improvement. whether it is "deliver" or "collect", or "fight" or "produce", and what quantity, that can be decided again.

DeletedUser

Hello,

I like the event summer solstice event :) but I'm sad to see that new player will be stopped after a few time.

I'm a new one on this world, I begun the third day of event and at the middle of the event it's quite the end for me.

The sequential quest 42 won't be able to be play by new gamer (I only can wait days and days (until the end of event) researching on knowledge tree to could upgrade a building to the asked level or make my knowledge price so hight that ... :(

But maybe it's normal :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki Blue

Hello,

I like the event summer solstice event :) but I'm sad to see that new player will be stopped after a few time.

I'm a new one on this world, I begun the third day of event and at the middle of the event it's quite the end for me.

The sequential quest 42 won't be able to be play by new gamer (I only can wait days and days (until the end of event) researching on knowledge tree to could upgrade a building to the asked level or make my knowledge price so hight that ... :(

Are you at quest #42, or are you looking at the list on Gems of Knowledge?

DeletedUser

The sequential quest 42 won't be able to be play by new gamer
Upgrade 1 building to level 10 or higher or Buy 30 Knowledge Points
What so hard on buying 30KP's ?? As a new player your KP's are probably really cheap to buy. :confused:

Arayla

Upgrade 1 building to level 10 or higher or Buy 30 Knowledge Points
What so hard on buying 30KP's ?? As a new player your KP's are probably really cheap to buy. :confused:
Unless a young city has someone gifting them with goods, it can take time to create enough T1 goods to buy 30kp since the increment for T1 goes up faster than T2 or T3. Gold has a similar problem with the incremental increase being such a large amount compared to a young city's MH capacity.

DeletedUser

Hi,

thanks for all your answers :cool:

I just think that adding all kp's requiered in all event Quest since I start playing here and my young level it is becoming very very very hard to little level.

And as the Treasure Chest are most expensive than on Evolution Phoenix event (I begun to play on normal server at the middle of Evolution Phoenix) it is more difficult, even if I'm now understanding much more better the game ...
but I will try (just affraid that the price of my future kp's will become very very expensive..:D)

And perhaps my gameplay isn't so good too :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1739

This event is very disappointing.
Few interesting daily building.
Difficult for small levels unlike the Phoenix.
Too many quests related to crafts.
Once again, there was no new building apart from Stonedge of course.

Only positive point, I will be able to replace my big bid without using my SRR. :D

I think it's the first time I do not like an event. :(

Maillie

I very much like the format of the event. I enjoy earning the rewards instead of having three main prizes, which I almost never got the third of. I do believe this is too slow, though. I have barely 10 days left and my Stonehenge is but level 5. I play regularly, and for the first time ever I bought a little building to add to my solar flares, but it doesn't look possible to finish it. With the 2-day wait for mana and seeds the amounts given are too low to make it worth the size. Considering it requires a road it needs 20 spaces, which is nearly an entire expansion. If I could get it to level 10 it might be worth it.

DeletedUser2526

sorry guys... kudos for artistic efforts.... thumbs down to quests and prizes offered...small guys are being totally ignored

Angeduciel

Too many demotivating factors in this event!:(:(:(

This is the second big event in a row (If I am not mistaken) , where we basically get anything but recycled buildings from previous events:(. The single new one seems to be the stonehenge. By doing this you have made the use of our Royal restauration spells almost useless. Why bother upgrading an old event building that we particularly like if it is goinf to show up again and again? You also made a big event like this so boring where in the past, at least we could discover the new pretty buildings . Recycling of old event buildings should be limited to 50%!

On the quest side, can't you come more with a larger variety of quests? :confused: I am certain creativity is not something the dev team is lacking of. They have a good track records! But for this event, it is a demotivating factor for me.

And the grand prize... this building can not replace my old sets which I have plenty I'd be happy to sell. So no it is not a great grand prize at all for me :(

Sorry my feeback is not very positive but this is how I feel.

Deleted User - 56274

Too many demotivating factors in this event!:(:(:(

This is the second big event in a row (If I am not mistaken) , where we basically get anything but recycled buildings from previous events:(. The single new one seems to be the stonehenge. By doing this you have made the use of our Royal restauration spells almost useless. Why bother upgrading an old event building that we particularly like if it is goinf to show up again and again? You also made a big event like this so boring where in the past, at least we could discover the new pretty buildings . Recycling of old event buildings should be limited to 50%!

On the quest side, can't you come more with a larger variety of quests? :confused: I am certain creativity is not something the dev team is lacking of. They have a good track records! But for this event, it is a demotivating factor for me.

And the grand prize... this building can not replace my old sets which I have plenty I'd be happy to sell. So no it is not a great grand prize at all for me :(

Sorry my feeback is not very positive but this is how I feel.

Angeduciel, I am also very ambivalent about this event. They feel very close together given we just finished Phoenix and may already have an over-abundance of buildings to deal with.

I am not sure I like the stonehenge. I certainly do not need anything else that produces T3 goods and I don't think it produces sufficient Supplies to remove workshops. Also given that Event quests etc ask for a # of productions more often than produce # of goods it isn't worth my time to remove any workshops or other factories that are required for goods production if I want to be able to successfully complete event quests.

I do believe they need to review just how many T3 goods are in the flow and how many event buildings are producing what goods. I do not foresee doing a huge push on this event on the live servers for myself.

DeletedUser

While the event quest line has not been very fun, I do love the stonehenge building. Besides the wonderful graphic, it's like having a second tome of secrets but goodies every 2 days. and was thinking about upgrading workshops but I think I'll wait and see how a level 4 building impacts my supplies. More stonehenge artifacts please.

edeba

Totally, I was utterly lacking motivation for this event and that sweetheart showed up in time for the +1 event building for event drops on the map, so I got it. I had no intentions of getting it for the event until that showed up.

Well well well, finally a great daily prize is being offered and is making me happy:):):)
The Venar's Rocks III is a fantastic builing and is a motivating factor for me to redo this event on my live game. Thank you Inno!