• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Solstice

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please find the announcement for this year's Summer Solstice event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Ainor

upload_2019-5-16_12-24-5.png

ehm... 101%??

Deleted User - 62044

seems same to the another, sooo . i will pass, i colect some,i maybe take by chance some mission's and maybe pick son daily prices,

rest for the fan

Deleted User - 60107

What. The. HELL?!? Who thought this was a good diea?
SSChest.png

5% chance to get 500 Flares? This just makes the event even MORE luck-dependent than the Phoenix event. And that one was already VERY luck-dependent. Just to put things into perspective:
In my main city (on en2) I got my Pheanix to level 9. In my second city (en1) I got my Phoenix to level 10. In other words I got two more grand prizes in en1. In both cities I completed roughtly the same number of quests (I think I complete 1 or 2 quests LESS in en1), however I got a lot more 200 Essences from opening chests in en1, and that led to more chests overall.

Now instead of 5% chance for 200 essences we have 5% chance for 500 flares. That just makes it even more luck-based - 500 is more flares that you get from the first 10 (maybe even first 20) quests!

I will continue with the event simply because I have nothing better to do, but I REALLY hate such gambling events. I hope in future events the "event currency" rewards for completing quests will be increased while the "event currency" rewards from chests will be decreased so that we don't have to rely on luck so much.

Heymrdiedier

What. The. HELL?!? Who thought this was a good diea?
View attachment 5790

5% chance to get 500 Flares? This just makes the event even MORE luck-dependent than the Phoenix event. And that one was already VERY luck-dependent. Just to put things into perspective:
In my main city (on en2) I got my Pheanix to level 9. In my second city (en1) I got my Phoenix to level 10. In other words I got two more grand prizes in en1. In both cities I completed roughtly the same number of quests (I think I complete 1 or 2 quests LESS in en1), however I got a lot more 200 Essences from opening chests in en1, and that led to more chests overall.

Now instead of 5% chance for 200 essences we have 5% chance for 500 flares. That just makes it even more luck-based - 500 is more flares that you get from the first 10 (maybe even first 20) quests!

I will continue with the event simply because I have nothing better to do, but I REALLY hate such gambling events. I hope in future events the "event currency" rewards for completing quests will be increased while the "event currency" rewards from chests will be decreased so that we don't have to rely on luck so much.
theater event have always been luck-dependent, even more then the currency event (without rotating chests). You first have to be lucky to get the good chests, and then you have to be lucky to get something good from those good chests.
Thats the main reason i used to prefer the old currency event. However, with the main prizes changes, we seem to be getting a lot more prizes then we used to, even if you have bad luck. So even its ridiculously luck based, i still like this setup.
However i dont think its a good idea to spend money on extra stuff for these kinds of event. Even if you buy 1000 extra, you might end up with less prizes then someone who didnt even buy anything extra.

Richord

so, no room for 3x 4x4buildings from fenix. and now another one of 4x4? haha.... ha.. ha....? :(

DeletedUser1953

The event is fun but it is not very original. The reward (evo building) is an average building, can be better without road requirement or an active effect ^^
I think it will be same as carnival with average daily building too ^^

DeletedUser1681

Does my memory fail me ?
Didn't we have 30% chance of winning daily prize with the biggest/80+ costing chest in Phoenix just a while ago ? Now 15 % *thumbs down*

Heymrdiedier

Does my memory fail me ?
Didn't we have 30% chance of winning daily prize with the biggest/80+ costing chest in Phoenix just a while ago ? Now 15 % *thumbs down*
i didnt look much into this yet, but didnt they upgrade the chance on getting sun flares back from chests? if you get more flarees from chests -> more chests -> bigger change of winning dailys anyway.