• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Summer Solstice Episodic quest disappeared. (daily)

DeletedUser1675

Game version: __ v1.13.5-(a64b928) (2016-08-18 16:14)
Game world: __Beta 1
Browser + version: __ Firefox 48.0
Flash Player version: __ 22.0.0.209
Operating System: __Windows 7
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Heartly
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ Summer Solstace

Current situation:
__Episodic quest disappeared, and moon splinters not credited
__

Expected situation:
__I expected the timer to reset for tomorrows episodic quest. With a countdown on it.
__

Reproduction Steps
__Complete todays quest (9 relics)
2. __Click the OK button
3. __Attempted to refresh, no change

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
upload_2016-8-20_19-35-0.png
upload_2016-8-20_19-36-0.png

DeletedUser1681

This happened to me too with exactly the same quest - I suspect that it is the last quest in the line.

DeletedUser118

I don't really get why it disappeared today either. The timer says that there's still more than a day left. So shouldn't it vanish by tomorrow, not today?

qi5fgjjy.jpg

DeletedUser

Same here. I was hoping the event would go on for 2 more quest so I would be able to get another 70 splinters and be able to open 1 more chest. :(

DeletedUser1250

As far as I know there were 21 quests in the storyline and 21 daily quests. I think I heard a game developer say that in the question/answer live on facebook. We started on a monday, which means today was day number 21, which explains why the daily quest disappeared after completing it today.

The event lasts a day longer. I am not sure why, but I think it is good in case someone missed a day or more or needs time to complete the other quests. It is also good for people in different time zones, someone who logs in right before midnight and has not done 200 provinces yet, needs some time to get the last daily quest done. We have enough time now to finish all and open the chests.

DeletedUser1095

But (as I just asked in the other thread) what about the daily prize?
Will there be a new one tomorrow, or will the current one still be available?
Or should we use our last moons before midnight?

DeletedUser1250

I don't know anything about the daily prize, can't answer that.

DeletedUser1095

Maybe someone from the staff can, even though it's Sunday evening ...

That was indeed the last quest of the line, which is why it disappeared. With the timing of the event we tried to make it possible to complete all quests, so that also meant that the last quest could not first open on the last day of the event - you then would potentially not have enough time to finish the quest.