• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

Lovec Krys

@palmira It all depends on free space available, my beta city is at the begining of Elementals, so I have plenty of space, so I have decided to use part of it for the workshops so I don't have to do those quests in my primary workshops (and leave them at 3hrs interval).
I have even more manufactories for 48h quest (i think now it's 25 or 30). One day I was lucky not to obtain Vision vapor quest and was doing quests too fast, so I had to wait for the 48h manufactories to finish, so I built more of them to avoid that waiting in the future.
On live I have less of them due to less space available (it'll get better in two days when half of my wells expires).

Loki Blue

@Loki Blue You can, if you have place for 20 2 day manufactories, and another for 1 day and best another for 9&3 hrs.
And if you have the luxury of extra space, you can even build 19+25 workshops for the 15 & 5 min workshop quests.
And if all your buildings are fully leveled, you can build some (at least 2) lv 13 residences/armories for the 2 building upgrade quests.
And if you have prepared around 20 provinces to solve, your biggest brake will deffinetely be gain Vision Vapor quest, if you're not wiling to craft complete nonsence for that quest (especialy the final 15 one (that's crafting 3 pet food))
But yes, above requires a lot of space (best for advanced player between chapters).

If you are low on space, then build at least some manufactories for 1 & 2 day quest.
If you are near the end of chapter, you can make some place by destroying part of your settlement, you can finish the chapter with using portal profits earned from event.

Thanks for the advice, but I think you read way too much into my post. I know how to slog through events, I have done quite enough of them. My post was one of exasperation, you see, as I loathe two-day builds. I wasn't asking for help. :p

Deleted User - 56274

@Kasia In the 64 ones, there are only 2 workshop quests - 19x15 min & 25x5 min.
So depending on your space, you can either build 44 workshops for them all or destroy all extra workshop and do those quests with your main workshops.
Quite simply, where I am at, I do not have that sort of space. And I very much loathe the 15 minute and 5 minute workshop quests.

And like Loki, I do know how to get my way through the events and usually get what I want out of them.

DeletedUser1163

@Marindor Thank you for the advice. Alas, I have no Portal Profit spells.

I have another question. How are we supposed to gain Spell Fragments if we have nothing left in our inventory? We won’t be able to participate in the Event. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Deleted User - 56274

Electra - the Trading Outpost grants PP 5% above chapter 6 (hopefully it comes as a daily). For spell fragments - you can disenchant things like coin rain and supply windfall as well as any enchants. Alternatively if you are able to craft something you can disenchant that as well.

I have to admit, seeing the quests for 1 day in my multiple cities on the live servers shows that the quests are not random and they repeat far too much. I am displeased with the frequency of gain vision vapor and certain other quests.

iDavis

Mermaid Paradise has really great production bonus for marble boosted good. Does this also apply for the rest of production (steel, planks) or are marble-boost players again in advantage?

Heymrdiedier

Mermaid Paradise has really great production bonus for marble boosted good. Does this also apply for the rest of production (steel, planks) or are marble-boost players again in advantage?

you're not the first one i see complaining about again marble advantage, but im not getting where you are getting this from. please explain what ive missed, which building(s) would also be marble advantage.

The advantages i see now are:

mermaids paradise: marble benefit
carnival set: elixir benefit
Shrines of Sun and Moon Set: crystal elixir benefit
harvest temple set: huge benefit for steel, great benefit for wood, hardly mentionable benefit for marble
Moonstone Library Set (spire) set: scrolls benefit, moonstone (which means steel players), and bismut (which means magis dust) benefit

Heymrdiedier

@Heymrdiedier I'm talking about this:

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...effect-from-aureate-phoenix.13346/#post-75854

.. and also about the size of marble manufactories lvl 1 (2x smaller than steel or planks). These are two grand advantages marble-boost players have in this event.

And this is not a complaint, it's just a suggestion to think about some balance in the future.
i replied in that topic aswell, as you might have noticed :)

The aureate phoenix gives this intended advantage to all the sets i listed above.

Those concerns came up when they added the harvest set, and they said they would fix that by giving out buildings in the future with other goods as base. (so other players have the benefit that time). Altho the concerns were less severe then since the aureate phoenix didnt exist yet.

As i see it, this is the first time they add a benefit for marble players, so i dont get the 'again' in your post . (harvest set you cant really count, since all T1 boosts get a benefit but marble being the lowest one, so you could take marble as base).

So in my book they are balancing it out at the moment....

theres still others missing: gems, silk and in lesser amount wood, still have nothing so far. So i expect those to come in the future.

about lvl 1 buildings advantage, its a concern thats been made many times and it wouldnt surprise me if that will be changed in next event. Didnt they allready try it on one event in the past? i cant remember which tho.

iDavis

@Heymrdiedier I think you made it clear for me. I have only one of those sets (carnival one) and actually didn't realise that the elixir production have higher thanks to my boost. So the balance is not made for one single event itself, but for more together. And hopefully they will continue balancing things by letting us produce in any T1 manufactory, instead of a boost one (size difference), what I meant as a subject for "again".

edeba

Would be nice to be any combination of t1 as then you could also fill obscure 1x2 and 2x1 spaces.

@Heymrdiedier I think you made it clear for me. I have only one of those sets (carnival one) and actually didn't realise that the elixir production have higher thanks to my boost. So the balance is not made for one single event itself, but for more together. And hopefully they will continue balancing things by letting us produce in any T1 manufactory, instead of a boost one (size difference), what I meant as a subject for "again".

Deleted User - 56274

I am really, really frustrated with the sequence of events - 2nd round of complete 2 provinces - enough is enough.

Research 1 tech or upgrade 2 buildings to 16+
Gain 11 Vision Vapor
Gain 2 Combining Catalysts or 14 Relics
30 KP into an AW
produce wooden chest x7
produce wooden figurines x7
produce beverages x15
gain 700 spell fragments
gain a huge amount of coins 1440k
gain 11 vision vapor
Complete 2 provinces
Produce basket of groceries x5
produce advanced tools x7
produce toolbox x5
produce beverages x15
gain 700 spell fragments
gain 11 vision vapor
Complete 2 provinces

DeletedUser724

I will expect, u have enter repeat quest till end of event

Complete 2 provinces
produce toolbox x5
produce beverages x15
gain 700 spell fragments
gain 11 vision vapor
Complete 2 provinces

the following quests will keep on repeat for u
produce toolbox x5
produce beverages x15
gain 700 spell fragments
gain 11 vision vapor
Complete 2 provinces

edeba

I think I got 3 more expansions because of the 2 province quest... Probably going to get a 4th. It is ok where I am on beta but I doubt I will finish on live where I have all the expansions and very little desire to be expanding my map.

The 64 coral quests also have complete 2 provinces so I could be sol'd. I am very frustrated with the repetition.

DeletedUser2899

i love the new "evolve level" arrow up.. And who can't love beta fish in betaville. :rolleyes:
upload_2019-8-7_23-15-40.png

Deleted User - 56274

Well, the 64 currency are just as bad as the previous - more spell fragments and more complete 2 provinces. I guess I'll see how often they repeat and determine how much more I'll do. It wouldn't be so bad if they expired and gave a new quest after 2 days or something.
produce toolboxes x5
produce simple tools x19
produce beverages x25
Gain 900 spell fragments
complete 2 provinces
scout 1 provinces or upgrade 2 buildings to 16+