• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

Heymrdiedier

thanks for adding strategist building to daily rewards. I was under the impression it was craft only, but am very glad i was wrong so i could replace some of the old ones i still had

DeletedUser2814

ik weet niet waar ik dit moet melden : ik vul al de parels in het spel en de grand prize is de bibliotheek en ik heb deze niet ontvangen

DeletedUser2983

Ich hab ein Problem ein Quest zu erfüllen: Gewinne 300 Zauberfragmente!
Ich besitze noch keine magische Akademie, weil ich noch recht klein bin. Woher soll ich die Fragmente nehmen ??
In einigen anderen quests kann man wählen: Schliess eine Forschung ab oder baue etwas auf lvl X, absolviere ein Turnier- oder eine Provinzbegegnung, gewinne oder nutze einen Zauber. Ich denke, es sollte es hier genauso möglich sein.
Wenn nicht, ist das Event an dieser Stelle für mich (und einige andere kleine Spieler) leider zu Ende!:(

DeletedUser2443

ik weet niet waar ik dit moet melden : ik vul al de parels in het spel en de grand prize is de bibliotheek en ik heb deze niet ontvangen

Ich hab ein Problem ein Quest zu erfüllen: Gewinne 300 Zauberfragmente!
Ich besitze noch keine magische Akademie, weil ich noch recht klein bin. Woher soll ich die Fragmente nehmen ??
In einigen anderen quests kann man wählen: Schliess eine Forschung ab oder baue etwas auf lvl X, absolviere ein Turnier- oder eine Provinzbegegnung, gewinne oder nutze einen Zauber. Ich denke, es sollte es hier genauso möglich sein.
Wenn nicht, ist das Event an dieser Stelle für mich (und einige andere kleine Spieler) leider zu Ende!:(

If you write in english its easier to help you.

Deleted User - 86059

@majortom I have answered your question in the conversation you started with me. If you contact our support team they will be able to help you.
@Kunigunde80 yes you are too small for the quests at the moment but it will come

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 86059

And can I rem ind you both English only inn the forum please

Translations =
I do not know where to announce this: I fill all the pearls in the game with the grand prize and I did not receive it

And
I have a problem completing a quest: Win 300 spell fragments!
I do not have a magical academy because I'm still very small. Where should I take the fragment ??
In some other quests you can choose: Complete a research or build something on lvl x, complete a tournament or provincial encounter, win or use a spell. I think it should be just as possible here.
If not, the event at this point for me (and some other small players) is over!:(

Deleted User - 60107

You can also disenchant items in your innventory even without a magic academy.
You can? Since when? And when was this change announced? Because until recently you most definitely could NOT disenchant items without a Magic Academy.

Jaxom

I scanned through the messages about this and see that some people like the random quests and others don't.
And it looks like the system settles in to a repeating cycle after a time. That looks OK, if you get to that point.

But I will still add my name to the list of those who dislike the random order. There are some quests that I saw which I really hated - upgrade to 14+, research, scout. I am one of the last chapter folks who has nothing to research. Scouting takes 3+ days, few buildings have upgrades left. So not being able to plan out things in advance is a real big pain. The grand prize is worthless as I don't need Tier 1 goods. So it is only the daily prizes that could matter to me. And the odds are against my winning them. So I quit the event.

If random quests become the rule in the future then I will likely do less and less events on Beta. On live worlds I will see the daily prize list and determine which ones are worth trying for, if any.

But for now thanks for giving me a break in the game, nothing to do until this event is over - unless Chapter 15 shows up.

Deleted User - 86059

My apologies @shadowblack that's what you get for taking a quick look at things.
I retract my statement and apologise profusely :oops:

Potvorisko

So far, I like the event... and I cant wait to play it live. Some quests would be easier if we have the spire on live already. I am not so sure, if I have enough items for disenchanting for the quests.

Lovec Krys

@Jaxom The only way for us at the end of tech tree is to build (at least) 2 houses/armories and level them to 13 and then continue for quests.
While armories are built faster, you need only small amount of culture for buildings and they build quite fast too up to lv 17(end dwarwish), then there is a jump to 10 hrs for fairies levels, so you can decide at which level you stop and destroy them and start from lv 1 again.

Without Magic academy it's impossible to advance in quests. On Beta there is a Spire, which can be used for getting some fragments, but Vision Vapor can be earned only by crafting. So anyone who doesn't have a Magic Academy have to decide if to build one (BEWARE SINCE IT CANNOT BE DESTROYED! ONCE YOU BUILD IT, IT STAYS IN CITY FOREVER!) or to do first few quests and then only pick up the spawned corals.

@Scoobydoo I have a city without Magic academy on live server and cannot disenchant from inventory (That button wants me to build it).
So has this changed recently and is possible on beta?

Yogi Dave

The only way for us at the end of tech tree is to build (at least) 2 houses/armories and level them to 13

If you have a small event building, such as the rainbow unicorn, at level 13, upgrading it to level 14 has worked for me in live. It's also worked for me with the VV, Vallorian Valor.

DeletedUser2817

If you have a small event building, such as the rainbow unicorn, at level 13, upgrading it to level 14 has worked for me in live. It's also worked for me with the VV, Vallorian Valor.

Since the quests require a building upgrade to level 16 and chapter 16 doesn't exist, I don't think this is possible. Maybe that was deliberate?

Deleted User - 86059

No as I said @Lovec Krys I corrected myself and again apologise profusely while wearing sackcloth and ashes. I made a big booboo:oops:

Deleted User - 56274

Well more repetition, since I had sufficient from the last one it was finished immediately. My main issue with having the same type next or near each other is that I find it boring :)

Beta mermaid
Produce Wooden Chest x3
Produce Wooden chest x4
produce simple tools x7
collect 400 spell fragments
20KP to an AW
solve 5 encounters or 25 tourney encounters
produce basket of groceries x5
produce advanced tools x8
produce simple tools x7
gain 3 enchantment items
gain 1 combining catalyst or 9 relics
20KP to an AW
Gain 7 vision vapor
produce basket of groceries x5
produce beverages x15
Collect a big amount of supplies
collect a big amount of coins
produce bread x7
produce beverages x13
produce wooden figurine x7
produce wooden figurine x6
produce beverages x15

Lovec Krys

@Yogi Dave I would have never waste a RR spell for a building such as a unicorn. Moreover there is a lot of upgrading during the event (on beta I'm already on third round of the final quest circle).
I have prepared two houses lv 13.

DeletedUser2904

I received a quest that asked me to upgrade a building to level 13 or complete a research. I'm in chapter 2, so the first requirement is pretty much impossible for me to complete during this entire event. One could argue that that's what the alternative is for, but presenting a choice between an impossible one and one that is possible, is no choice at all. It could be good to actually offer a choice where both options can be completed in a reasonable timeframe.

Angedev

For end-tech players are sometimes both possibilities nearly impossible (or take 3 or more days), so be glad you can do one thing :D

DeletedUser

Daily reward: 10x Magical Manufacturing, really ?!? This is so disappointing. :(