• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

DaLandvogt

Guten Morgen,

gibt es schon irgendwo eine Questliste zu diesem Event, leide konnte ich noch nichts finden, oder habe ich an den falschen Stellen gesucht.

Danke für die Hilfe im Vorraus.

DeletedUser724

Because of this, you might notice that your personal quest requirements may at certain points differ from the ones your fellow players are getting. But worry not, thanks to the way the game chooses these requirements, every player will face a very similar difficulty curve in the event and you will see a great variety in tasks within this open-ended quest line.

does this statement means we will endless questline according to our hard-work
it is usually some player can complete all questline earlier even there is 100 or more quest
because of too easy for them, Inno will add more quests for them until the last day of the event to increase diffculties for them

Deleted User - 86059

Please remember English only in the forum Guys :)

Guten Morgen,

gibt es schon irgendwo eine Questliste zu diesem Event, leide konnte ich noch nichts finden, oder habe ich an den falschen Stellen gesucht.

Danke für die Hilfe im Vorraus.

Translation =

Good Morning, there is already a list of quests about this event, sorry i could not find anything yet or i was looking in the wrong places. Thanks for the help in advance.

Lovec Krys

Now I got quest Upgrade 2 buildings to lv 14+.
Realy can't wait to get in on live in my end tech city. Seems it's time to start leveling new buildings in advance..to be able to complete this quest in less than a week.

Elrondriel

I miss having a story to the quests. Now the messages just say inane things like "It's nice to see you again." It could at least be slightly more creative, like "We're having a beach party! Could you provide refreshments?" [task: make X beverages].

So true ! In fact, the questline story would have been the main and almost only reason why I would have played this event (at least to the point, when it usually repeats).
In my opinion just another of several signs that the original spirit of Elvenar is getting lost and instead, pushing new gaming content to the market takes priority.

slide

Thank you Inno - I managed to get enough mana together for the Research 1 Tech or upgrade 2 buildings to 14 or higher quest.... and I've got it again - so that's raise 111k mana for the tech or upgrade 2 buildings to lvl 14, or 1 to 14 and 15... very nice except I have nothing to upgrade... how many more times will this lovely quest pop up I wonder?

Of course if I was in Chapter 14 I'd be able to use RR to upgrade an event building but I'm not... if quests can be tailored to where a person is ingame with quests such as x gold, x supplies, x troops, why can't they also be tailored for other quests?

Deleted User - 56274

@Kasia And in higher chapter you're limited by your scouting speed (60+ hrs (some players even over 90 hrs).
Yeah, and with the new random quest system, you cannot plan your scouting or building etc. to offset that time. I think whether it's irritation or a show stopper due to what chapter your are in or the fact that your AWs require relics and cannot be donated to and you cannot login to the browser to donate to someone else's AW there is potentially a show-stopper quest for any player. Things have dramatically improved with the OR conditional quests, but again there are certain ones that could block progress.

Maybe having a reduced award for a certain number of hours based on the quest difficulty would be a reasonable compromise for the ability to skip a quest.

TomBrady

Yeah, and with the new random quest system, you cannot plan your scouting or building etc. to offset that time. I think whether it's irritation or a show stopper due to what chapter your are in or the fact that your AWs require relics and cannot be donated to and you cannot login to the browser to donate to someone else's AW there is potentially a show-stopper quest for any player. Things have dramatically improved with the OR conditional quests, but again there are certain ones that could block progress.

Maybe having a reduced award for a certain number of hours based on the quest difficulty would be a reasonable compromise for the ability to skip a quest.
I'd go further...It's cynical

DeletedUser

I'd just like to ask...where's my skip button?!

Look lots of room for one!
Rotate.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Kasia This is something I brought up in the last event. Some of the things discussed: a limited number of quests you can skip or a 24 hour cool down. I'm not sure about decreasing a reward because you're not quite to opening wonders. It doesn't seem like this should be a punishment.

Since it might be tricky to find the end of an endless quest line:
skip24hour.JPG

Lovec Krys

And second day with the favourite quest Get vision vapor and still nothing to craft...(only useless garbage).
Hopefuly at least pet food appears soon..so I can continue.

@soleil Yes, being able so skip one quest per day would be usefull and would be faster than build 2 lv 14+ building or wait up to several days for anything worth crafting.
Not to mention cities without Magic academy - for them get vision vapor quest is a stopper (and without Spire also quests get spell fragments and catalysts).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And now since there is so much room at the bottom of the quest window, I've come up with 376 more suggestions.

questinterface.JPG

Maybe the window can turn into a micro interface for the quests? I'm too lazy to make individual graphics for 2 quests so the or is representing a whole new quest. You could click which manufactory to start and if there is an "!" you either collect or there is something already being produced in that factory.

If the quest was to visit 4 neighbors - maybe it shows 4 neighbors you haven't visited yet.

Then a collect button for the items that drop in and around your city and a button to go directly to the prizes. My mouse and index finger thanks you.

Yes I'm kidding about 376 more suggestions. My brain hurts.

palmira

Is it only me or there is an overload of finish one province quests? I already had 3 of those, plus 2 explore one province or upgrade 1 building to lvl14 (and one to upgrade 2 buildings to lvl14)...

Dony

King of Bugs
Is it only me or there is an overload of finish one province quests? I already had 3 of those, plus 2 explore one province or upgrade 1 building to lvl14 (and one to upgrade 2 buildings to lvl14)...
we are limited with complete 2 provinces quests, so save them as much as you can
next stage is complete 2 provinces and that other quest to upgrade 2 bld to lvl16+

Lovec Krys

@Dony Nice, so everyone at the end tech tree leave space for at least 2 buildings and start leveling them in advance (so the quest doesn't take whole week to complete).
And players near the end of the chapter with everything upgraded and without additional space for 2 buildings(=2 free additional expansions) can simply skip this event.