• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

DeletedUser2699

Once again, why 3rd time marble/wood/steel and still no silk/crystals/dust if players CRAVED for 2nd sort evolution building...
Wouldn't be a bad thing if the building could complete quests upon demand, but I'm guessing they don't. Is there a motivation they don't? Maybe game balance?

Deleted User - 56274

Wouldn't be a bad thing if the building could complete quests upon demand, but I'm guessing they don't. Is there a motivation they don't? Maybe game balance?
LEH, they do count toward collect x amount of goods, but not toward produce specific 3/9/1/2 quests. Which is one of the reasons I dislike those quests :)

palmira

It seems there are 2 different questlines, one easy and one more difficult, does anyone know on what is it based? Do people on the last chapters get the lenghty one and on early chapters the easy one?

DeletedUser2899

There is a bug ... Quest "Invest 10 Knowledge Points into any Kind of ancient wonder"

I invested the Points into ancient wonders of my neighbours, but the mermaid doesn`t `count. Shows 0 Points. (Sorry for my english, i`m german :oops: and my english is not perfect) I don`t have a own ancient wonder.

DeletedUser2899

i also, have an acct., i started this month, and went to a neighbor's to invest kp, in their mountain halls, and the quest did not recognize the action. I do not have an ancient wonder as of yet. it's #11 of the quest line.

Verde

i also, have an acct., i started this month, and went to a neighbor's to invest kp, in their mountain halls, and the quest did not recognize the action. I do not have an ancient wonder as of yet. it's #11 of the quest line.

If you raise a ticket with Customer Support, they'll help you get past this quest

DeletedUser2899

It seems there are 2 different questlines, one easy and one more difficult, does anyone know on what is it based? Do people on the last chapters get the lenghty one and on early chapters the easy one?

DeletedUser2899

if you read, the "full announcement" where you receive announcements in your land, the quest is described as having a randomly picked quest, each time you finish a quest, the next quest is randomly generated. The reason for this, is this quest is a never ending quest line.. You will never run out of quests, they just keep going.

DeletedUser2963

For those of us that have not yet unlocked Ancient Wonders, there needs to be an alternative to spending 10 KP on any Ancient Wonder - can't even add them to the AWs of other players.

DeletedUser

For those of us that have not yet unlocked Ancient Wonders, there needs to be an alternative to spending 10 KP on any Ancient Wonder - can't even add them to the AWs of other players.
If they fixed the bug no alternative will be needed.

DeletedUser

I had to get a screencap of that. :D
Here you go:
upload_2019-7-22_20-47-42.png

:cool:

Calenmir

I've once again won my fair share of (worthless) supply instants. I did win a few time boosts, but that was ONLY when they weren't up against a supply instant.

I'm wearing rather thin on the 'evolving' building events. While I appreciate your efforts to be creative, you tend to beat it to death. And then don't provide the needed ability to continue evolving those buildings. There are lots of promises (well not this time) that more evolutions will be available, yet they never materialize. I look in crafting and never see them. Maybe I'm missing them?

Another appreciated part of this is how you managed to kill sharing of the list of quests. You lost a fan here.

Deleted User - 56274

Right now the solution (and they respond very fast) is report it to support and they will complete the quest after you've donated 10kp.

Arthus

I wish they would introduce previous buildings artifacts into main events of the year (Phoenix, summer event, autumn event and christmas event) instead of random artifacts in fellowship adventures which are TEAM EFFORT and some people won't make them even if they try hard.

Wish there was 1 stonehenge artifact and 1 phoenix artifact from main prizes in this event than 2 phoenix artifacts in the fellowship adventures.

Also i always wonder why they introduced evolution buildings if they know that future players won't have them and will have useless artifacts without possibility of using them on anything, because they will lack main building. If they allow phoenixes to come back again in 2020 spring, some people might end with 2 fire phoenixes on lvl 10 lol. There was already 2nd stonehenge to get in last events for diamond buyers as 10th main reward.

Would be nice if they added brand new currency that would replace diamonds earned in game, maybe sapphires or rubys or emeralds, currency like diamonds but only from wishing wells, academy, events etc, and allowed to upgrade evolution buildings or buy new ones with that currency.

This would allow new players to get this buildings somehow and old players to not be angry with 2 phoenix artifacts when what they need is 1 stonehenge artifact...

It would also prevent "credit-card warriors" to buy everything with money because this currency would be only available to get from playing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2817

It's impossible to donate to someone else's AW unless you have unlocked the Ancient Wonders research yourself. So this quest is going to stymie players in chapter I and the first half of chapter II. I started at the beginning of the Evolution of Phoenix event, and I would have been very disappointed if I had been cut off from the quest list early on because I hadn't finished a research I wouldn't be able to access for a week or more.

4jJhvYY.png

DeletedUser

Doesn't seem so, my smallest account had to do 5x 9h while my chapter 14 account got 4x 3h.

iDavis

Also i always wonder why they introduced evolution buildings if they know that future players won't have them
I say finally. I think it's ok that advanced players have something in their city to show that they participated in these events. New players will have a chance to get other buildings and if they get an artifact of one they have not, crafting comes into play.