• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

DeletedUser

To be able to achieve this open end, we are adding a little twist to the system. Because of this, you might notice that your personal quest requirements may at certain points differ from the ones your fellow players are getting. But worry not, thanks to the way the game chooses these requirements, every player will face a very similar difficulty curve in the event and you will see a great variety in tasks within this open-ended quest line.

Hmmmm........
So far my smallest account has gotten difficult/longer quests then my chapter XIV account. :(

Jackluyt

I will be adding details of quests and prizes in the course of the day, here:
https://tinyurl.com/y3uu2yxn

You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship who do not play on Beta - and to submit comments and suggestions.

67086234_10214389864321070_9083284188072771584_n.jpg

DeletedUser2606

Hi Jack,
Your list looks like what I've had so far, though I've only just reached the complete a province one. I suspect that the steel one should be your tier 1 boosted good unless it's not one of your boosts.

PS now completed the complete a province quest and got spend 10 KP. So it does vary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2606

SOmething to note that I do like is that the quests start at 30 coral and go up to 36 fairly quickly. It makes it realistic for even small players to get a chance to go for the prizes on days 1 and 2

Deleted User - 56274

already 2 quests stupid 5 minute beverage quests.... please, please allow us to decline these stupid things, my play style isn't to sit on the screen and wait for a five minute timer.

DeletedUser2699

surprised it's not here already, Wonder Quest not functional. Spend 2 5-pt AKP, didn't register, thought maybe you wanted earned over time points, spent 2 KP and nothing still registered.

Oops, skimming didn't catch it. Someone already reported it.

Arthus

We are deeply saddened on polish forums and Elvenar social media that our urge to finally receive a proper crystals/dust/silk 2nd sort goods building was once again ignored and we received a copy of golden phoenix with 1st sort of goods again.

It seems that Elvenar only listens to US/German players and the rest of the versions are just money-leech branches. Our polish moderators only clean up topics and even don't take part in discussions about the game. We miss team members like on english forums who take part in creating the game.

DeletedUser2699

already 2 quests stupid 5 minute beverage quests.... please, please allow us to decline these stupid things, my play style isn't to sit on the bloody screen and wait for a five minute timer.
Fight one battle and the timer is done. best use of a 5-minute timer.

DeletedUser2576

I like the new questsystem but i really dislike, that there is again a building which gives a certain Tier Good.
With the mountainhall still gives a boost to base production as long as it is your boosted good this is a new building that gives disadvantages to players which certain boosted goods.

We never got an final answer too https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...oosted-good-event-buildings.11681/#post-65979
where this unbalanced behaviour is descript.

You have variables that makes a building produce a certain boosted good or boosted +1/2 so please us it. And please change all existing eventbuilding that use this current unfair behaviour. Or just change the fact that there is a mountainhall boost applied to it.

Dony

King of Bugs
I like the new questsystem but i really dislike, that there is again a building which gives a certain Tier Good.
With the mountainhall still gives a boost to base production as long as it is your boosted good this is a new building that gives disadvantages to players which certain boosted goods.

We never got an final answer too https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...oosted-good-event-buildings.11681/#post-65979
where this unbalanced behaviour is descript.

You have variables that makes a building produce a certain boosted good or boosted +1/2 so please us it. And please change all existing eventbuilding that use this current unfair behaviour. Or just change the fact that there is a mountainhall boost applied to it.
its even worse, stage 1 gets +12 690 marble from 300% feed effect

Dony

King of Bugs
Anyway, I looked at the new evolving building - mermaids paradise and I think it´s final production (KP instant) is quiet out of balance. When I compare this building with stonehenge, stonehenge produce 4 KPs per 48 hours. Paradise does only 3 KPs, whilst KP instant is less valuable than KP (instants we can use only in wonders, classic KP in wonders and tech tree as well). Therefore, I think it´s production should be a bit higher. Maybe 2x 3 KP instant would be good, just to be comparable with stonehenge.
If the explanation of this is that we can store instants as many as we want (unlike classic KPs, what cause not increasing number after reaching 10), I don´t think this excuses that (in my opinion bigger) disadvantage I mentioned above.
it look like it produces every 24 h, so in that case it looks correct to me, unless they change it tomorrow to 48h like they did with stonehenge

DeletedUser2576

its even worse, stage 1 gets +12 690 marble from 300% feed effect
:(

Don't get it why they don't change it. Just replace "marble" in this occation with "boosted_plus_0_quality_1" so everyone gets their boosted good or
boosted_plus_1_quality_1 / boosted_plus_2_quality_1 if the building should give non boosted goods.

iDavis

@Dony if 24h production was the correct one, then everything would be fine. But I'm really afraid of developers trying to make the same timer for all evolving buildings..

DeletedUser2959

Well, considering that artefacts are supposed to be something special and rare - and I just assume that should be true for all artefacts - I would say it's enough with the evolving buildings already. I mean I do like the style and all, but set buildings make so much more sense and at least they give a little more charakter to a city.

Also, why do I click on 'claim' only to have a screen pop up to claim again? Please fix that, it's annoying....

I like that there is a focus on T1 goods, I think it's about time. But in a set it would have been better...

Arthus

Once again, why 3rd time marble/wood/steel and still no silk/crystals/dust if players CRAVED for 2nd sort evolution building...

1st sort (marble/wood/steel) was already autumn set with a little bit of 2nd sort from very tough to aquire main set (Kirit and Krarak buildings).

Then there was christmas owl set without any tier goods and another set with christmas tree, if i remember it added elixirs or something like it.

Then came carnival set, 3rd tier again with insane mana output.

Then came Phoenixes, with war option, mana/seeds/charm power option and golden phoenix (1st sort of goods + production boost option)

Then came stonehenge with mana/seeds and it was first disappointment as players already thought that Elvenar teems understands that 2nd sort of goods evo building is needed.

Now another evo building, which is... Copycat of golden phoenix with permament knowledge points production.

Why crystals/silk/dust buildings are so dodged by developers? On polish servers we have biggest lacks with 2nd sort, especially with scrolls/crystals because the game is biased and 60-70% of players have silk lol