• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Summer Event: The March of the Herds (spoiler)

Elderflower

March of the Herds sucks...Doesn't offer much!
Well I really wanted the Fruitful Fields on the first day and I spent every beet I could find but didn't get it. Since then there has not been anything that interested me and I now have about 700 of the wretched vegetables. I hope Fruitful Fields or something like it comes around again. I might have a chance of getting it now.

DeletedUser118

So far I haven't won a single building or what at all, even though I had a few trys already. It seems they don't really wanna give them out that easily this time.

All I won so far are relics and more beets.

DeletedUser

So far I haven't won a single building or what at all, even though I had a few trys already. It seems they don't really wanna give them out that easily this time.

All I won so far are relics and more beets.

No luck here either :( I wouldn't mind more beets, because it will give me another change. But all I get are non-bonus relics and runes for AWs I already have more than enough runes for to build it 3x.

I've decided that when I have enough beets for the first main prize I will quit ... and probably have to file for bankruptcy :mad::mad::mad::mad:

ophion

Whatever made them decide to give a reward that lasts for less than a week?
After gaining enough sugar beet to get a new building...it now lasts for a few days and then disappears forever???
Is it even worth bothering to play this event?

I lose words to even express the stupidity of this game anymore and have to question why I bother to continue to play it.

For Chrissakes...give us a reward that's worth having...Please!
Between the buildings that only last for a few days...we have the really annoying unicorns in every shade of colour which we didn't want in the first place...to flower arbour things that also really annoy inasmuch as they are offered in every event and become something to try to avoid...and other "too often" repeated cultural buildings that we've deleted already to make way for something better.

Elderflower

Today I got the Mother Dragon building on the first try. It looks pretty although I haven't really got room for it at the moment. So glad to get a nice building in this event. Now I am hoping (Big Hint :rolleyes:) that Fruitful Fields will come round again so that I can get it too.
And yes I am pointedly ignoring the ephemeral buildings on offer. They may look quite nice but really I don't see the use of them.

DeletedUser1901

To me, the problem with the Unicorns in the last Event was that we did not get a similar building that is 1x2. Can't remember what it was (Tree Stump?) but there was a 1x2 from Summer Solstice. Would be nice to have Unicorn, Cage, and Stump (also the name of my law firm©) to give a more rounded allotment of those non-polishable, filler buildings, to have options that are 2x1, 1x2, and 1x1. We haven't seen all of the dailies, so hopefully there is a 1x2!