• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Summer Event - all you need to know!

Jackluyt

Next week's event in Live Worlds!

Here is all the information you will need to make a success of the Summer Event: 'March of the Herds'!

Please 'Like' and 'Subscriber' on YouTube!!
:eek:

Jackluyt

Here is the answer we have all been wondering about - it lasts just 5 days!

Hardly worth owning?

19601590_10209513149366244_6624912566313727926_n.jpg

Deleted User - 60107

It would be decent, if it didn't take space in your city. But since it's a building and needs to be built - it's just not worth it.

Right now it's basically an enchantment that creates its own building instead of one that is cast on an existing building.

It would be somewhat better if it could be recharged after use instead of disappearing. It would be much better if it was an enchantment that is cast on the Barracks (but affects all units, not just the ones from the Barracks).

DeletedUser1596

If the tournaments were only battle-based (no catering), it would actually be quite interesting choice. Activating 2 of these buildings could help you dominate the tournament (like top 10 or so). It's hard to tell how many of these buildings it is possible to get, but getting 5-6 per major event wouldn't be pointless. But since the tournament (at least on our server) is mainly dominated by catering players, these buildings are not strong enough.

SoggyShorts

Hey Jack, what is your FB following saying about the crazy amount of supplies needed for quests 36-38?

Heymrdiedier

If the tournaments were only battle-based (no catering), it would actually be quite interesting choice. Activating 2 of these buildings could help you dominate the tournament (like top 10 or so). It's hard to tell how many of these buildings it is possible to get, but getting 5-6 per major event wouldn't be pointless. But since the tournament (at least on our server) is mainly dominated by catering players, these buildings are not strong enough.
well that didnt use to be the case. Its a result of the tournament rebalancing around troop squad. You just cant produce enough troops anymore do it in a fighting way. So if you want to be high, best you can do is, trash all that military and go full out for production. Im interested to see if thats gets turned upside down again with the new barracks levels, but i doubt it.

Jackluyt

Hey Jack, what is your FB following saying about the crazy amount of supplies needed for quests 36-38?

Can't speak for the F/S - but I can tell you what I am saying, personally!
I have no need for event buildings - but the KP is very handy.
That is all I am playing for!
:)

DeletedUser1596

well that didnt use to be the case
... aaah, good old times. :) Tournament should be for warriors. You know, the times, when you had to use your brain a little, to get somewhere. Not just pile up some stuff and click *buy*. But hey, we have seen some interesting changes before, perhaps one day..