• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests [suggestion][adventures] named waypoints

Elevenar

Please give waypoints a name or "identifier", so anyone can clearly name a waypoint he is speaking about.
1st green
1st stage
1st level
... any other suggestions better then green.1? ;)

prefix "adventure" is missing in the forum title.

DeletedUser575

Participating in the adventure would be a lot easier to manage if we were able to complete more than one 'quest' at a time. i.e. produce Advanced Tools AND Basket of Groceries. or some other combination. Completing 'quests' really raises hell with production schedules and I'm sure that there are a lot of us who have other responsibilities than spending most of the day (or night) playing the game, no matter how much we enjoy it. I, myself, currently play in 5 worlds on the US live server as well as on Beta and I have commitments in FSs in all of them. I'm finding myself stretched awfully thin. Especially when you factor in RL, which has a way of intruding on the game, so any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

SoggyShorts

Participating in the adventure would be a lot easier to manage if we were able to complete more than one 'quest' at a time. i.e. produce Advanced Tools AND Basket of Groceries. or some other combination.
You can. There are 2 quests that you can have active at the same time. Or did you mean something else?

DeletedUser575

When I posted the suggestion, there was only one Quest Icon displayed for the Adventure game. Now I see there is another one.

One thing that would be of enormous help, not only in this instance, but in general would be more detailed explanation and instruction regarding new features.