• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Suddenly all our discussions vanished.

ayvinul

I logged in on the beta yesterday (hadn't been very active), and lo and behold, all our threads and discussions had vanished !
I sent a message to my fellowship, where some of my friends confirmed they had lost all discussions as well. I had not logged in for a few days, so I can't say when this happened exactly.

We had a number of active KP swap chain, which is a problem since we also lost track obviously.

Fellowship "Portal (B) Folks" in case actual game developers want to check.

Marindor

Hi @ayvinul

Thank you for your report. We have not been able to reproduce any issues in this area. Could it be that the messages were already so old that they got automatically deleted?

ayvinul

Hi @ayvinul

Thank you for your report. We have not been able to reproduce any issues in this area. Could it be that the messages were already so old that they got automatically deleted?
Define "so old". What's the expiration date ? the KP swap chains were still active a bit, like a new message every few days.
I'm not surprised you could not reproduce, I was hoping one of the actual devs could have a peek in the log for our fellowship