• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Succulent Crabs building error

Enevhar Aldarion

The new Succulent Crabs building does not have correct change to goods on upgrade. As with all other buildings that will provide the normal orcs, when gotten in chapter 8, or upgraded with RRs to chapter 8, they give orcs. This building still gives tier 3 goods in chapter 8 and does not change to orcs until chapter 9.

Chapter 8 values:

Screenshot (109).png

Chapter 9 values on upgrade:

Screenshot (110).png

Heymrdiedier

In my opinion, this isnt really a bug, rather feedback.
We were never promised it would be like this for all buildings, and honestly, I kinda like that there's a building that doesn't give orcs for once.

Enevhar Aldarion

In my opinion, this isnt really a bug, rather feedback.
We were never promised it would be like this for all buildings, and honestly, I kinda like that there's a building that doesn't give orcs for once.

Tt does give orcs, though, just one chapter later than every other orc-producing building in the game, therefore is is a coding error or something, where they set it to the wrong chapter for the switch in production from goods to orcs.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for your patience :)
This is not a bug but it's intended to work this way (we got confirmation just few minutes ago) ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

That is too bad. I guess in my chapter 8 city, I will just disenchant the multiples of this building I won before moving from chapter 7 to 8 during the event, because they are definitely not worth upgrading from 7 to 9 several months from now. @Konys will all future buildings added that make orcs work this way too, not making orcs until chapter 9, instead of chapter 8, like all previous buildings, including the most recent, the Temple of Sun and Moon?

Karvest

Not all orc-producing buildings gave orcs in ch8 earlier, Lunar Factory produce it only in ch9.

Enevhar Aldarion

Not all orc-producing buildings gave orcs in ch8 earlier, Lunar Factory produce it only in ch9.

And that building is also poorly designed and is almost useless for orcs because it switches to mana in the very next chapter. Almost all orc-producing buildings stay making orcs once they start.

Aside from the Orc Nest that anyone can craft for orcs as soon as they are in chapter 8, there are 6 event buildings and 2 evolving buildings that start giving orcs in chapter 8 and still do so in chapter 20, and now 1 event building that starts in chapter 9 and still does in chapter 20. The Lunar Factory gives orcs at only chapter 9 and elvenarchitect lists some set building called Witch Doctor, which I do not recognize, that only gives orcs when it is chapter 8. As a side note, does this mean we are getting a building set in the Halloween event this year?

Last edited:

Karvest

not sure where you see it listed as a set, but it's not listed as evo as well yet (evo data was added to game files a week ago)

Karvest

"cultural/residential" is not a set, it's just a regular event building that gives both pop and culture. All evo buildings have this type in game data.
evo part would be added with the next update of site data (it was not in game files during the last update).