• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Stuck in Quest #6 Sorcerer's homecoming

reinhardz

Task: Spend knowledge point

I have KP but I can not spend them because my research and all tech are completed for chapter 1. I have more scouting to do before I can go to the next chapter. So I am pretty much stucked in the Quest. There should be a second option in my opinion.

DeletedUser3726

I have KP but I can not spend them because my research and all tech are completed for chapter 1. I have more scouting to do before I can go to the next chapter. So I am pretty much stucked in the Quest. There should be a second option in my opinion.
Spending KP is a basic task a player does every day. For most players the quest is flexible enough to be completed a number of ways. For you, however, the solution is to unlock the next chapter. It shouldn't take long.

SlyLady

If any of your neighbors has an Ancient Wonder, you can donate KP to them and get credit for spending knowledge points.

Egwene al Vere

Your only option is to do advanced scouts research to unlock chapter 2. As you know the chapter 1 quests will then become declinable but you can still finish them and once you get to the wonder research for abyss and tome of secrets, you wont have this problem anymore.

slide

As nothing can be done until you have scouted the provinces to be able to progress into chapter 2 I would suggest you contacting Support and asking them for help, we can all discuss it here as much as we like but you have reached an impasse which, right now, cannot be rectified quickly.

Aeva

The first few chapters are to learn how to play the game. Concentrate on that and pick up whatever you can in the event. It is likely that you will advance sufficiently before the end of the event to do some more quests.
An event for beginners is not interesting at all for gamers in advanced chapters and vice versa. There is enough to do in this game. Not everything is suited for every player. Everybody just has to deal with that.

Rill

I ran into this problem in a new city on the main server for the Queen's Fairy event. It definitely taught me a lesson about delaying research in a new city during an event. Since this is a case that will affect a few players but can be dealt with through normal gameplay (by clearing the required provinces and entering the next chapter), personally I don't see it as a quest that requires an alternative.

I like to save province clearing for events, so I understand the pain of having to do it just to get to the next quest (which will probably require you to complete encounters or gather relics, which you just did, if your luck is like mine), but it's early days in your city and in the event, so either wait on the event and continue your normal gameplay or bite the bullet and clear those provinces, is what I'd recommend. You could try contacting Support to see if they would help. I did that in my city on the main server but ended up just clearing the last one and a half provinces before they even answered my ticket.

guivou

one solution could be that reducing to fragments an ancien knowledge instant can validate the quest (tested but unfortunately does not work ) ... for ex if you don't have an evolving building destroying food validate quest asking for using food and in FA destroying spell validate tiara ...

Last edited: