• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate streaming error due to more than 25 rounds to finish autobattle

DeletedUser1513

Game version: __ v1.23.5-(a85b553) (2017-02-15 8:03)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __chrome
Flash Player version: __NA
Operating System: __Win7
Screen resolution: __NA
Account name: __jouchka
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: _1_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__In last tournament I had a streaming error, when I pushed manual fighting,
__after reloading the game It indicated that a fight still was going on.
__So I showed the ongoing fight, for the last maybe 20 rounds, a dryad that was heavily damaged ran around,
__and attacked my treants, while these troops were just moving in a way that for sure the next round they will not be able to hit the dryad in the next round, unless the dryad would move towards them.
After 25 rounds, the game apparrently gave the streaming error, but after the playback was finished I could finish the fight manually.

Expected situation:
__The game shall not crash with a streaming error.
__Or the game shall continue and maybe at 50 rounds those 2 treants will get killed finally.
But I can also imagine that there would be situations where the units stay out of eachothers reach forever, so I would then expect that after a number of rounds the autobattle shall stop and turn into manual mode (I think this is the way it is done in FoE)
__ (the behavior of the treants is quite stupid because they move in a way that they will get attacked, but the chance that they will be able to attack the dryad is almost zero. But this is just a stupid change in the AI that was recently introduced)

Reproduction Steps
__fight battles in automode and eventually you will end up in this situation
2. __
3. __Only saw it once, but maybe the developpers can detect an issue if the fight goes to long on...
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Not available