• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [17016] Strange effects after gaining 1 kp

DeletedUser118

Jup, same here. My inventory is empty, even though there should be some buildings in there, but they're not. Where did they go? o_O

DeletedUser118

Same here. The market button is not working for me either.

DeletedUser724

i just find out
if i go to market building, it is working

it is the market button at bottom do not work

DeletedUser1681

i just find out
if i go to market building, it is working
it is the market button at bottom do not work
Same here. This occurs when I've played the game for a while - giving NH, collecting stuff from factories and placing new "orders".
I have actually had this happen in "live" world also when using IE, refgreshing the page has helped.
Now I have the same here in Beta when using Chrome, but refresh not helping I had to log out and back in again.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
There indeed seems to be a problem with the event buildings in the inventory. Support allready told me they can still see they are there, but since you cant see them, you cant place them.

I have 1 problem tho, i cant seem to reproduce this on our testserver myself.

Did you do anything specific? maybe just place one of them? maybe upgrade your main hall? entered a new chapter in the tech tree?
Any specific details you remember?

Deleted User - 60107

Same here - my inventory shows up empty.

- no, I have not placed any event buildings recently - no space.
- I have not upgraded my Main Hall, as it is level 15 and it will be a while before I can upgrade it further
- I am have not entered a new chapter - I'll be stuck in Dwarves for a few a more weeks, at least
- I have started upgrading the Dwarven Portal to level 4 and a Granite Mine to level 3. I also completed a few tournament provinces earlier today

DeletedUser1777

My buildings are gone too :(

The things I did with this account (Elve) today were:
- negotiated / fighted automatically this morning some tournament provinces
- did NH and visited FS / worldmap (through notification, not by worldmap itself)
- collected goods, started new productions (manufactory, workshop) and fulfilled repeatable quests
- puttet KP in tech tree (no research finished)
- started a scout
- trained units (barrack & mercenary camp)

Thats all I did today (no upgrading, moving buildings, MA an BH is idle at least for 48 hours)

Edit:
In my Human account the Eventbuildings are gone too o_O
Todays actions here:
- negotiated / fighted automatically this morning some tournament provinces
- did NH and visited FS / worldmap (through notification, not by worldmap itself)
- spelled 2 workshops
- collected goods, started new productions (workshop, manufactory and merchant) and fulfilled repeatable quests
- collected Orc Strategists (eventbuilding)
- puttet KP in AW (stuck in tech tree)
- started a scout
- trained units (only barrack)
- upgraded a residence
no moving buildings, MA is idle

Edit 2:
Trader button isn't working, I have to hit the building to get access to my trader

Last edited by a moderator:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
its another symptom of this bug report
all bugs are tied together, i just confirmed that event buildings from inventory are tied to it aswell
not working trader, wrong tooltips in building menu, wrong sign on disconnected building showing its setllement building and there could be more
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...c-to-disconnected-from-settlements-sign.7266/

Im not managing to get my trader broken also :) so that they are tied is very good, but not if i cant reproduce any of them :)

Dony

King of Bugs
it takes me months to find exact steps, as you can see it my thread
that 5th symptom is broken tooltip on disconnected building
i managed to reproduce it so i know that buildings from inventory are gone with this bug and are back when i fix it

Dony

King of Bugs
i have made video with all 5 symptoms, will upload it soon with the way how i fixed it

DeletedUser1925

Same problem with FireFox , refreshing won't help , work with building

DeletedUser283

My event buildings are still in the inventory, but the trader button does not work at times (minutes ago after helping neighbours); reloading brought it back to normal;
what I did today after the update
-collected stuff around, started productions for goods, supplies and troops, launched an upgrade on a faculty, fought some tournament provinces and logged off
-logged back in about 1 hour later, helped fellows and neighbours, sent the scout out to explore

DeletedUser283

works ok after a reload on chrome, but the window is a tad slow to open

Dony

King of Bugs
fastest way how to reproduce it now is
get 1 KP
relog (maybe not needed)
close browser/clear cache
spending KP and restarting should fix it (if relog alone doesnt work)

DeletedUser1938

Game version: __ (v1.28-(146182ec6)-(master) (2017-04-18 16:35)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __google
Flash Player version: __25.0.0.148
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __low
Account name: __cathb
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: when I open the buildings tab, and hover over a building, it gives me a weird screen
__
__

Expected situation: open the buildings tab, hover over a building, and see costs upload_2017-4-19_11-28-46.png upload_2017-4-19_11-24-45.png
__
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __open buildings
2. __hover over building options
3. __get weird screen
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
upload_2017-4-19_11-24-45.png

(add as many screenshots as you need)
upload_2017-4-19_11-28-46.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Im taking this bug under my investigation as well, since its all tied together with the trader bug not working, and the empty inventory bug.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @Dony I've moved your two posts from the thread you linked to this one, as they relate to the issue reported today, and it's helpful to us to have all the information in one place :)