• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix Strange blinking in top left corner

MalpA

Game version:v1.51-(f3f3576e8)-() (2018-03-22 17:08)
Game world: beta1
Browser + version: Mozilla FF 59.0.1 64bit
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.170
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves:
Elves
Reproducibility: 3/5

Curent situation:

When We log into the game, or get in the world map, and then mouse over (best chance to see) rune shards overwiev, there is strange blinking in the top left corner of game window. (Best chance to noticed this is to make a game window smaller in like 1/2 of screen, so this blinking will be abut the builders tab)

Expected situation:

There shouldnt be any blinking.

Repro steps:

1) Log in the game
2) Mouse over the Runes hards overview (watch top left corner of the game)
3) Go world map and back to city

4) Mouse over rune shards overview (watch top left corner of the game)
Repet as many times as You like. Blinking is whole the time there

MalpA

Yes it is behinde avatar when game is on full screen, but its harded to see, my advice is to make a game window smaler, so builders tab is in top left corner, then its easier to noticed this.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
ive tried to reproduce this a few times allready, but just dont get any blinking at all.
I was hoping one of my collgues QA mods would have had some luck reproducing this by now, but bad luck.

So im gonna ask for more details now, this is what i do and i see nothing:
Im using chrome (is this FF only issue?)

1) Log in the game
2) go to fullscreen mode
2) Mouse over the Runes hards overview (watch top left corner of the game)
3) Go world map and back to city

4) Mouse over rune shards overview (watch top left corner of the game)
5) notice nothing.... :)

where am i going wrong?

Dony

King of Bugs
where am i going wrong?
i think the problem is it was reported few weeks ago and some of the later updates fixed it, atleast i cant reproduce anymore either

but as far as i remember it looked like the tooltip window for a blink of second started to generate in that top left corner and then moved down where it should be

MalpA

FF 59.0.2 (64 bit)
v1.52-(e5fc49b81)-(feature/ONYX-20842-early-upselling-bundle-low master) (2018-04-09 10:06)
Flash: 27.0.0.170

For me its still there,
1) Log in
2) Visit World map
3) mouse over rune shards overview

Why You go to full screen? I wrote that best chance to noticed this is, if game is like half window when builer overview is placed in top left corner of game

MalpA

Iv just made like 15-20 attempts to catch this on screen, and for all attempts blinking was there, but its to fast to catch it.... but i made it

Attachments

• imgg.png
    imgg.png
    961.7 KB · Views: 172

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Okay i can get back to you on this.

I can confirm this is happening, but only in firefox.
However this is such and edge case, we decided we do not want to use precious developers time to fix this.
For that i'm archiving this bug.

If you disagree with our decision, feel free to send my boss (Marindor) a message