• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Storyline Quest needs adjustment

DeletedUser

The Fairy Storyline doesn't jibe with the options available via the Research Tree.

For example, the Research allows me to bypass Trees and Lampions - which I appreciate. There are several [useless to me] research boxes which I intended to complete after I've finished the final Wonder Research.

But the Storyline Quest mandates completion of the Trees and Lampions. If I use the options allowed me via the Research, then I won't get credit for the Farms built, Farm products produced, etc.

It's like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

I think that, from Dwarven and above, all "Quests" should be declinable. Aside from the fact that "Quest" is a misnomer (we're not heroes going on adventures), we don't need the "lead and guide" aspects.

Since Quests function primarily as frustration, they should introduce mandatory "Acts of God / political concessions / facts of life". Pleasant happenstances would be, "Miracles".

DeletedUser283

I am facing similar inconsistencies : before I could research workshops, I was asked to research the main hall (next column);
and the quest to collect ambrosia came next;
unfortunately I have managed my fairy goods production in advance, building and upgrading portal and 5 farms of both types; my ambrosia storage is now full and I cannot complete the quest to produce ambrosia, while my next ambrosia-requiring research is some squares away : I have not finished researching workshops...
it looks like nobody ever thought about the logical sequence of the quest nor have tested it