• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Story quest chain jumped 75 quests - already reported to Support

Enevhar Aldarion

I am more commenting here to see if this is a regular thing on Beta, as it has never happened to me on Live, that I know of.

My Beta city is mid-chapter 3. I got the first five or so quests for chapter 3 and then the story quests jumped to mid-chapter 4. I did not even realize it until I got the quest to research the chapter 4 AWs. When that happened, I knew something was wrong, so I looked up the list of quests and saw that about 75 quests had simply been skipped by the game. Yes, the quests are not a big deal, and I am sure most of the rewards are nothing special, but it is should not bug out like that.

@Marindor should I make a bug report here too or just wait for Support to eventually contact me back?

Dony

King of Bugs
As far as i know, they deleted hundreds of quests recently due a bug where players which had active event quests didnt played for a long time and came back to the game recently activated that old events, to prevent that they deleted that old quests and i guess something went wrong with that.

Marindor

As far as i know, they deleted hundreds of quests recently due a bug where players which had active event quests didnt played for a long time and came back to the game recently activated that old events, to prevent that they deleted that old quests and i guess something went wrong with that.

That's indeed correct. @Enevhar Aldarion, you did the right thing. If this influenced you, the best thing to do would be to send us a support ticket so our team can help you futher.