• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface stop confirmation of collecting snowflakes.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1009
  • Start date

DeletedUser1009

Please stop giving me confirmation popups every time I pickup a damn snowflake. Or anything else for different events for that matter.
Its incredibly annoying and unnecessary.

I click on the thing to pick it up, I know I pick it up by doing this.
I don't need a confirmation telling me I picked it because I clicked on it to pick it up.o_O

parking-sign.jpg

Buttrflwr

Not all confirmations require we click awesome, or ok, or w/e. Just give us the confirmation, but don't MAKE us click it to clear it. :)
Thanks for listening. :D

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks!
Thanks for your idea stealhtfire :)
In fact you can click anywhere on the screen, away from the popup confirmation to clear it, so for example I just click once outside the pop up then carry on scrolling around my city to find more snow crystals, and the popup disappears :cool:

DeletedUser1677

They could make a "check-mark", called "dont get pop-ups about snow crystals"
Then ppl could choose :D

SoggyShorts

Hi folks!
Thanks for your idea stealhtfire :)
In fact you can click anywhere on the screen, away from the popup confirmation to clear it, so for example I just click once outside the pop up then carry on scrolling around my city to find more snow crystals, and the popup disappears :cool:
Yep, click anywhere on the screen, especially on that 48h production you aren't supposed to click yet o_O heheh