• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Still have Dwarf Quests in Fairy Age

DeletedUser503

I have unlocked the Fairy Age. Finally and very happy too! First I must say the
artwork is phenomenal , I love the new designs. However, I am still getting
quests from a dwarf. Once you unlock the Fairy Age, no dwarf quests should
appear anymore, right? The specific one I have is to produce 100 beverages.
It is not declineable. Thank you for looking into this .

DeletedUser867

The specific one I have is to produce 100 beverages.
Beverages are the 3 hour cycle in any Workshop But I'd agree that perhaps we need three versions of the quest, or wording that's not race specific.

DeletedUser778

Uh that's a main quest in the middle of the dwarf story-line, looks like you're a little behind. (Like me on various servers :p)
Prepare yourself for getting undeclineable stuff like this in the future too:

Research Ancient Grounds
Build Ancient Grounds
Gain 5000 Supplies
Gain 100K Coins
Research Dwarven Style Main Hall
Produce Bread 8 times
Produce Advanced Tools 8 times
Research Dwarven Style Street
Build Dwarven Street
Research Tavern and Temple
Produce Bread 8 times
Build Wayfarer's Tavern

DeletedUser503

hello Lord B. interesting future list , but I expect I'll breeze through those
as it looks like I have done those things already. So, you are basically saying,
all quests must be done, as you get them, unlocking the next guest race Age will not change that.

DeletedUser778

Yes, the main quest line stays at is is, even if you are far ahead of it.
I hope you have sold your dwarven portal after it was changed to still have the goods, if you sell portals.
Otherwise you will not be happy with building a dwarven style street, also note that it's build an ancient ground/tavern, not have one.
I was quite frustrated as I got to the ancient ground quest, since I already had my city filled with temples, but luckily i was able to make room to build another ground.

DeletedUser503

Yes, the main quest line stays at is is, even if you are far ahead of it.
I hope you have sold your dwarven portal after it was changed to still have the goods, if you sell portals.
Otherwise you will not be happy with building a dwarven style street, also note that it's build an ancient ground/tavern, not have one.
I was quite frustrated as I got to the ancient ground quest, since I already had my city filled with temples, but luckily i was able to make room to build another ground.
Yes, I have sold it. And yes, I did run into build an Ancient Grounds, which I have already done. It puzzles me that some
quests will complete if you have already done what it wants beforehand, and others will not.