• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Statistic page for User

DeletedUser580

Where: in the main hall --> tab "statistics" OR a new button at the bottom

Which informations?:

- Now / Last week
- Indicate always the amount in general and the amount of used space (as buildings increase their size)

Buildings:
- Amount of streets (when I readjust my city, was I more effective or not)
- Amount of Workshops
- Amount of Houses
- Amount of Good Buildings
- Amount of Culture Buildings

Key Figures:
Some key figures like:
Gold per hour and gold per day (all buildings together)

Oh and maybe a total gain yesterday and total loss yesterday :)))))

and so on.

I ll just attach a picture. A nice graph for some things would be awesome too.
Maybe other players can come up with some more ideas of figures :))

123s3bxn6k0i5.jpg

Edit by Lauwi: I've put the image in a spoiler because of forum rule #6 ("Pictures are restricted to a maximum size of 640x480 pixels.").

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

This idea is similar to the idea about showing city details in the player profile window (click) @ddevil has proposed earlier. However, the ideas about which information should be given, where the information should be given and how the information should be given, are different. :)

Therefore, we'd like to ask all readers:
  • Which information should be presented? (For example: amount of specific buildings.) Please let us know which information you really want to see (must have) and which information you would like to see, but isn't necessary in your opinion (could have).
  • Where should the information be presented? Thuncal suggested that the information would be presented in the main hall or in a new tab. ddevil suggested that the information would be presented in the player profile window. Other suggestions are welcome as well!
  • How should the information be presented? Thuncal and ddevil have both made a mock-up. You can find these examples below. Please let us know which graphics you like (and perhaps share your own mock-up with us). We'd like to know in particular if it would be enough to present the information with text only, or that specific graphs are necessary.
123s3bxn6k0i5.jpg
NKLLF6f.jpg

DeletedUser819

Hello Lauwi, i have a look vor the 2 Spoiler ddevil´s + Thuncals,
and I need nothing
I can see ... this in the Game and that is good for me, thank You Amorya

But if it is necessary, I like ddevil`s

DeletedUser967

:eek: I like 2 spoiler!

And answer to the questions:
  • Which information should be presented? everything from 2 spoiler + information about fights - how many provinces we have done, how many actually started; how many of individual figts in each provinces win, how many of them we LOSE.
  • Where should the information be presented? The same what on the screen from 2 spoiler or maybe hide that information to next tab in profile view "Statistics".
  • How should the information be presented? Up..

DeletedUser778

I find the information about streets, provinces, neighbours and the 2D citymap with percentages of each buildingtype interesting.
For provinces maybe also fought and negotiated amount.
I don't really care where it would be present, but i would like to have the ability to see some of the information for my neighbours too, especially the completed provinces/encounters.

DeletedUser442

When your city expands, it becomes more and more difficult to keep a good view on things happening in your city.

All things concerning building, culture buildings, production units should be in the Main Hall. It should contain levels, the amount of production and culture points. Also a link to the first building of a specific level would be handy.
Perhaps a list of neighbors who return regularly to polish your buildings. It would help a lot if I could see that as well on the world map.

All things concerning your armies and battles should be in the barracks. Size, strength, provinces, amount of battles and negotiations. things like that.

DeletedUser

I'd prefer a combination of both stats.

Which information should be presented?

All information as shown on the pics above plus more details regarding the discovered neighbourhood (which should be visible on the world map too).

Same for the goods provices. It would make the gameplay much easier, if we had shown informations right on the world map without clicking into every goods province and have a close look into every encounter. (This feature can't be displayed in the table I think, but in the game itself)

Also it would be helpful, to have more informations who helped with culture and which help I can give to each neighbour in short. (e.g. Which is the most efficient building at each neighbours city to give help at that time.)

In addition all information belonging to barracks, armories and troops, conquered provinces/encounters.

Where should the information be presented?

The idea to place it inside the players profile is imho the shorter way to reach this informations. Maybe each of them on its own tab.
We could reach this infos then all the time, if we are in our city or on the world map.

How should the information be presented?

Just like the pics are showing.

Thuncals table is very useful to see amounts around income and costs and gain deeper insight regarding the entire portfolio.

ddevil's concept is perfect to have a global overview at a glance.

DeletedUser967

When your city expands, it becomes more and more difficult to keep a good view on things happening in your city.

All things concerning building, culture buildings, production units should be in the Main Hall. It should contain levels, the amount of production and culture points. Also a link to the first building of a specific level would be handy.
Perhaps a list of neighbors who return regularly to polish your buildings. It would help a lot if I could see that as well on the world map.

All things concerning your armies and battles should be in the barracks. Size, strength, provinces, amount of battles and negotiations. things like that.
I agree with that.
In this situation we can get more specific information in specific place. If you are interesting about main information buildings, production, value of actually neighbors etc - Main Hall, all about fights in Barracks.

DeletedUser

Ill support it as its a menu of the main hall and I support DDevils idea because it looks more professional and sophisticated.

DeletedUser580

Ill support it as its a menu of the main hall and I support DDevils idea because it looks more professional and sophisticated.

But to be honest, the informations in his picture is interesting, but absolutly useless. Its not important to know that I have 6 Flying boats ... its more important the size of these cultures buildings, the share in your total space and so on.

Imagine we have 22 different culture buildings. You really want all of them in this tab? Its not important which building you have, more what it can do. Same goes for houses and workshops. They will get bigger and bigger, they will have different levels ... i dont need to know that I have 10 Workshops, i need to know what they produce and what is their size and share in total space.

Therefore my visual picture and data is more trustful and useful for analyzing. I could put it in a Elvenar window and it would look more professional as well. But I was more focused on what should be shown.

DDevils idea is more about short overlook, but kinda useless in what you can do with it.

DeletedUser967

What is wrong in 22 culture buildings in this tab? Make listing option for each one type of buildings etc And you can check everything in your city not only value of buildings but size and benefits too.

DeletedUser442

It is handy if the culture buildings get their own tab and that the production buildings get their own tab as well.

For culture buildings: amount, size on the map, their benefits to the city (culture points, population etc.)
For production buildings: amount, size on the map, level, total amount of population, what they are producing at the moment and a link to the first building in the city of this specific level.

DeletedUser967

Shortly, main information from wiki/description of building ;)
But I like it that could be great.