• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Spring Grove already sold, but the questgiver still wants me to sell it

Preator

Game version: v1.38-(32b68a1d7) (2017-08-31 13:21)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 60.0.3112.113
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Preator
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: The Harvest Festival (It's time to say goodbye!)

Current situation:
The quest has two requirments and the second one is to sell the Spring Grove. I have already sold it a few days ago. But that part of the quest is not fulfilled.

Expected situation:
If the Spring Grove has been sold before this quest, that requirement should be fulfilled when the quest appears.

Reproduction Steps
Reach the Halflings Chapter and finish all the researches of it, but don't reach the last quest yet.
2. Sell your Spring Grove.
3. Reach the last quest of the chapter which requires to sell the Spring Grove.
4. Observe that the quest's second part is not fulfilled although the Spring Grove was already sold.

Screenshots:
No Spring Grove in the City, already sold:
kAQ0m1P.png

Quest still requires me to sell it:
JVbFgqB.png

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Preator, this works the same way for certain guest races, where you also get a quest to sell the Portal (Dwarves and Fairies). This needs to be done after you accept the quest. As with other quests to sell buildings, it won't count if you already sold it before accepting the quest. So your options in this case are to build the Spring Grove again so you can sell it, or to decline the quest :)

Preator

Hi @AmySteele, as far as I remember, for other guest races (at least for some of them) it did not work this way. The quests for some other races said not "to sell the portal" but "not to have a portal", in which case it did not matter whether you sell it before or after the quest has arrived. This quest might not be a bug but works as intended. In that case consider this thread as a suggestion for changing it. Because now I have to rebuild it now and resell it just to complete the quest, which doesn't make any sense to me.

And about declining the quest; with diamonds as reward, no way :)

Preator

You are right Dony. Normally I wouldn't do that. But I needed the space for workshops and manufactories because of the FA :)

Sir Squirrel

You are right about the last few chapters not having a quest asking to sell the portal though Preator. I wish they would decide one way or the other and not change it every other guest race.

nokki

Guys, there is the option to refuse the quest... its not like a must if you already sold the building. But off course the diamonds are good :)

DeletedUser1767

You are right about the last few chapters not having a quest asking to sell the portal though Preator. I wish they would decide one way or the other and not change it every other guest race.
I held on to my woodelves portal for a really long time because I was waiting for the quest to sell it. o_O