• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Lelanya

Set bonus of Pilgrims Manor Set is 1x relics of all 2nd tier and 1 catalyst
+some parts production increases
Once again a set for beginners nothing for advanced players
Not sure what beginners are wanting with mana.

Arthus

with beginners he most likely ment people without 11 libraries from when you could still amass them in bulk.

More about this +1 relics per 24h when some people have 5000+ of them.
Could be better things than relics. But maybe i'm wrong. We will see.
After consideration, set looks much better than last year's one.
Especially with more population than culture in many parts.

CrazyWizard

But most players do not! There are lots of advanced player that have trouble getting enogh relicts to keep the MA running.

Pretty much most players, as a level 5 academy requires a mere 252 of each of relics you need for your academy each 9 weeks.
Not sure how many provinces that is, but it's more than the 2000 or less points than most people do.

A level 5 academy requires mayor tournament participation to keep it running.

Arthus

Wish they added more levels to current evo buildings... Without teleports we will run out of space very soon...

CrazyWizard

Which should be doable because 3.5K per tournament is not that much. Something like 15 provinces 5 stars.
Magical manufactoring asks for a lot more relics of 2 types.
Where you need 1 bonus +2 of each type for CC, you need I think 2x bonus T2+1 and T3+1. so this requires 7K in each of those 2 tournaments, where VV requires 3x 3.5K

little bee

Which should be doable because 3.5K per tournament is not that much. Something like 15 provinces 5 stars.
It is irrelevant whether or not it is doable or not. Because even if it is possible, it should not be mandatory. The relevant question ist whether giving relics will be a nice grand prize for many players. It probably will not be one for the type of player that are active on the forums, but quite possibly for many others.

Lovec Krys

@Aeva over 7k point in each of the two tournaments.
I'll be able to do such scores (later at the expense of other tournaments) for some time, in worst case scenario i have 10k of each relics in reserve.

@Arthus You have to simply choose which evo building is worth the space it occupies. We do the same with feeding evos due to limited pet food income.

The relevant question ist whether giving relics will be a nice grand prize for many players.
You mean, that Inno nerfs grand prizes to 1 relic? Prety sure that 1 relic will not help anyone. And forget about getting more than 1, that's not Inno's style, if they give you relic "reward", it will be only one.

Arthus

@Aeva over 7k point in each of the two tournaments.
I'll be able to do such scores (later at the expense of other tournaments) for some time, in worst case scenario i have 10k of each relics in reserve.

@Arthus You have to simply choose which evo building is worth the space it occupies. We do the same with feeding evos due to limited pet food income.

You mean, that Inno nerfs grand prizes to 1 relic? Prety sure that 1 relic will not help anyone. And forget about getting more than 1, that's not Inno's style, if they give you relic "reward", it will be only one.

But i want to have possibility to teleport the building i worked whole event for, as older players can teleport their set buildings .
Or disable teleportation overall.

Eilin

But i want to have possibility to teleport the building i worked whole event for, as older players can teleport their set buildings .
Or disable teleportation overall.
Wish they added more levels to current evo buildings... Without teleports we will run out of space very soon...

You will run out of space, not we :)
Probably because you are placing all evo buildings in the city thoughtlessly without any plan. And now you are bearing the consequences :)
You can't expect the rules of the game to be changed to match your style of play!

Last edited:

Lelanya

Means that you support unfair practices, where you can teleport your dailies/sets but me and others can't hide evo buildings and have to permamently lose what we worked for (i don't use dailies).
So everyone, including the staff who developed the teleport spell feature, has to suffer because you think it's unfair? After some of us have developed strategies around the use of a game feature?
I might be adding to my ignore list.

ekarat

You will run out of space, not we :)
Probably because you are placing all evo buildings in the city thoughtlessly without any plan. And now you are bearing the consequences :)
You can't expect the rules of the game to be changed to match your style of play!

Not really. I place all EVO buildings and build all AWs and still have a bunch of sets, and I still have room in my city.

Why? Because as a fighter, I don't need a whole lot of manufactories. The buildings I placed give me most of what I need. (I need some festivals for seeds and a few sentient producers, but not more than 1 per tier (except for that 1 bit in chapter 15 that requires a ton of T6 goods). Everything else is just building stockpiles.

Eilin

Not really. I place all EVO buildings and build all AWs and still have a bunch of sets, and I still have room in my city.

Why? Because as a fighter, I don't need a whole lot of manufactories. The buildings I placed give me most of what I need. (I need some festivals for seeds and a few sentient producers, but not more than 1 per tier (except for that 1 bit in chapter 15 that requires a ton of T6 goods). Everything else is just building stockpiles.

And here's the difference :) You have had a plan, it was your deliberate decision and you don't complain about it.
That's why I wrote:
(...) you are placing all evo buildings in the city thoughtlessly without any plan (...)