• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Laurelin-Beta

Hmm... I'm gong to assume the Season Pass costs money (as they do most online games)...? Might be wrong, though? You never know!
Many thanks for the update, @Karvest - and of course everyone else who fishes these things out of the game files on behalf of the rest of us! :)

Karvest

techtree_banner_era_21-47ae50480c277eed71457e9d362bf882.png

CrazyWizard

work-52dbe5070bfc3f3b506d97201de44f76.png
Oh man I am already so not looking forward to it.
The seeds needed is already insane, unurium is finally fixed and now we have another thing we get to produce in the trader instead of seeds or unurium. it kinda becomes impossible to play. plenty of people who do not have insane wonders are already struggling balancing seeds and unurium.

Ainor

Oh man I am already so not looking forward to it.
The seeds needed is already insane, unurium is finally fixed and now we have another thing we get to produce in the trader instead of seeds or unurium. it kinda becomes impossible to play. plenty of people who do not have insane wonders are already struggling balancing seeds and unurium.
Vallorian Seal Tower is sufficient to replace the trader's unurium production (more residence - possibly magic - you have the better, and production can be regulated by culture bonus)

CrazyWizard

Vallorian Seal Tower is sufficient to replace the trader's unurium production (more residence - possibly magic - you have the better, and production can be regulated by culture bonus)
That was the point, you need a wonder to be able to get trough the last chapter because your trader is overworked, so now we get more need for the already overworked trader

Steelhail

Is it clear from the game files that this new resource will be entered into a three part rotation (rather than just an additional resource we pick up automatically)? I just don't want to assume it is and unnecessarily build a sunset towers or something.